Thread: Hello All.

Cool Hello All.

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks now, so I figured I'd be polite and introduce myself to y'all. My name is John, and I'm happy to be here.

My interest in diapers has always been there at some level, though I haven't really acknowledged it or thought about it until recently. I'll be honest that I weirded myself out with all of it at first; I mean, come on, a being a guy in his 20s who likes diapers, isn't that weird?
    Then I realized that I enjoy what I enjoy and I might as well embrace it, So I've been wearing on and off for a month or so now, and I love it; the comfort, the feel, padding, etc. It feels good and oddly natural for me.

I've mentioned all of this to my girlfriend, and she was, to my surprise, 100% chill with it. Although she won't wear herself, she is fascinated by my interest, and cautiously allows me to wear around her [sometimes].

In real life, I'm a computer consultant and electronics tech. I have a strong interest in all things technology: computers, programming, radio electronics, cars/engines, etc. I've recently begun to learn basic machining techniques, and I've always had the urge to build things. I'm an engineer at heart, always solving problems and designing solutions.

I do a lot of reading, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction and a ton of non-fiction. I occasionally try my hand at writing, though it's been awhile.

I'm excited to get on ADISC and talk to some like-minded people.

Welcome! I too lurked around for a few days before joining, but I soon found there's plenty of friendly people here, so there's no need to be nervous.

I too have had some level of interest in diapers for a long time. I thought it was kind of weird too, but felt better after I reached the age of 13 or so and learned what a fetish is. Though like you my interest has peaked lately and become a desire to actually wear. (Unfortunately though, I live at home and lack a driver's license, so I must make do with towel.)

I also enjoy reading and writing. Right now I'm working on the biography John Lennon: the Life (music is another passion of mine).

Welcome, JohnnyD42,

I think most of us here on ADISC were lurkers for at least a short time before joining. What kept me from joining until when I did was the absurd notion that a profile would suddenly expose me. Far fetched, I know, but come on, cut me some slack! We are, after all, a community for people who enjoy wearing and, sometimes, using diapers.

It is a very good thing that you were capable of accepting this side of yourself so quickly. That is always a good thing to hear! The fact that your girlfriend accepts it is even better! That way, you will have someone to help you through moments of doubt who you can be 100% honest with about this kind of stuff.

It is good to see another sci-fi guy around here... anything good that you would like to share with a fellow sci-fi nerd?