Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bambino sissy diaper

Default bambino sissy diaper

well i was wondering if bambino does a sissy diaper what would you like to see on the diaper? I would love it to be pink

I would most definitely like that. I pre-ordered some sissy diapers that AB Universe came up with. Here's a link to the ABU's sissy diaper. ABU Sissy Diaper @ ABUniverse.com From the looks of it, the diaper doesn't look that impressive. What would realy be cute is, like you said, pink diapers with babyish or toddler prints.

I went ahead and got the girls Huggies UK drynites 8-15 in order to something super girly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selphie View Post
    I would most definitely like that. I pre-ordered some sissy diapers that AB Universe came up with. Here's a link to the ABU's sissy diaper. ABU Sissy Diaper @ ABUniverse.com From the looks of it, the diaper doesn't look that impressive. What would realy be cute is, like you said, pink diapers with babyish or toddler prints.
    Yeah, I've seen those. I think the print still needs to be cuter! And simpler, like just hearts or butterflies.

I wish they had all 3 bambino as clear. No prints on it.

I'm pretty sure there is a plain one with no prints. It's just plain white?

I would like to have Peter Rabbit scenes on it!

I would like to see them make blue and pink diapers. I would buy them quick! Just like Huggies for Him and Huggies for Her. I miss those diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumomoko View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is a plain one with no prints. It's just plain white?
    Yes your right. But the fact is if you read three different of types Bambino you would of found out The white ones are like the ABC print are thin, Then the Teddys are 10% thicker then the abc print or plain White. Then Bellissimo diapers the thickets of the Bambino diapers. So having me ask for the other two diapers a plain white. Not a uncommon suggestion.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Yes your right. But the fact is if you read three different of types Bambino you would of found out The white ones are like the ABC print are thin, Then the Teddys are 10% thicker then the abc print or plain White. Then Bellissimo diapers the thickets of the Bambino diapers. So having me ask for the other two diapers a plain white. Not a uncommon suggestion.
    Well if you expect to pay the prices of Bellisimos but in plain white, why dont you just order some Dry 24/7? They're just as thick (if not thicker) and they're all white, and you can get a pack of 18 for cheaper than the bellisimo on XP Medical.

Bellismo (2 bags of 8: total 16) - $42
    Dry 24/7 (pack of 18) - $31 on XP medical

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Well if you expect to pay the prices of Bellisimos but in plain white, why dont you just order some Dry 24/7? They're just as thick (if not thicker) and they're all white, and you can get a pack of 18 for cheaper than the bellisimo on XP Medical.

Bellismo (2 bags of 8: total 16) - $42
    Dry 24/7 (pack of 18) - $31 on XP medical
    For me, at least, they're not an adequate substitute. They're sized too big and the blue tape retaping system is inferior to a full taping panel in my opinion. Obviously a lot of people like them but we get particular about our diapers and one isn't necessarily as good as another even when their general characteristics are very similar.