Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: United States Fabine Distributor? (Survey Inside!)

  1. #1

    Question United States Fabine Distributor? (Survey Inside!)

    Hey, folks! My name's Casey. I'm a DL, I live in Utah, and I've lurked on ADISC for years before finally creating an account.

    I've been in talks with Buntewindel.de about becoming a United States authorized distributor so us ABDLs can get our hands on those damn elusive Fabines cheaper than 4 bucks to 10 bucks each (ouch!).

    However, before I can go much further with this, I need to know that there is an interest in it! After all, there isn't much sense in dropping thousands of dollars for a bunch of Fabines that no one is going to want.

    So, I drew up a quick anonymous survey on SurveyMonkey; if you have just a few minutes to spare (it's 10 quick multiple choice questions), you'll help me get a feel for whether this is a good idea, or if I should just let the Fabines remain in Germany and on eBay.

    U.S. Fabines Distribution Survey

    Thank you!

  2. #2

    Default

    Woah, I don't know how this didn't get any attention since I took the survey yesterday. Huge props to you for trying to take a big step, and make this diaper more available here.


    For one, the price will be an issue for some (including me). It'd be nice if you could sell some in half-packs for people who like to use it as a rainy-day diaper. I'd end up using some on my days off, for sure!

    As long as the price is cheaper than the guy on eBay, I think you'll get rid of them.

  3. #3
    CrinklySiren

    Default

    Im also surprised this didnt get much attention >_> I saw it posted on FL and i was gonna link it on here to increase exposure, but i guess it was already on here :P Hope you get a good enough number of people! it would be so awesome to have Fabines readily available without having to pay outrageous shipping prices as well as outrageous regular prices.

  4. #4

    Default

    My name is Casey. I am a DL and I live in Utah. Until your post, I had always thougth I was special. I am no longer sure about this. Thanks a lot.

    Also, I think this is a great idea.

  5. #5

    Default

    I filled out the survey. It'd be great if this works out.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    I would definitely be interested in buying some if they were affordable. I hope you're able to distribute them!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LesserRiking View Post
    Hey, folks! My name's Casey. I'm a DL, I live in Utah, and I've lurked on ADISC for years before finally creating an account.

    I've been in talks with Buntewindel.de about becoming a United States authorized distributor so us ABDLs can get our hands on those damn elusive Fabines cheaper than 4 bucks to 10 bucks each (ouch!).

    However, before I can go much further with this, I need to know that there is an interest in it! After all, there isn't much sense in dropping thousands of dollars for a bunch of Fabines that no one is going to want.

    So, I drew up a quick anonymous survey on SurveyMonkey; if you have just a few minutes to spare (it's 10 quick multiple choice questions), you'll help me get a feel for whether this is a good idea, or if I should just let the Fabines remain in Germany and on eBay.

    U.S. Fabines Distribution Survey

    Thank you!
    I think by replying to you here, I can explain more...

    Fabines isn't manufactured by buntewindel (spell check). They are made by a foreign Asian company. You could simply order from this Asian company and avoid an extra middle man in the process. You'd also be saving money this way by eliminating costs by skipping some of this middle men.

    $3.30 is really expensive for one diaper. Especially when it's not all that significantly better than Bambino (made by the same Asian company).

    You should try working with the Asian company, if it's something you really want to do. The diapers would cost you less than a dollar per diaper. Making it cheaper in return for both you and your consumers.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I think by replying to you here, I can explain more...

    Fabines isn't manufactured by buntewindel (spell check). They are made by a foreign Asian company. You could simply order from this Asian company and avoid an extra middle man in the process. You'd also be saving money this way by eliminating costs by skipping some of this middle men.

    $3.30 is really expensive for one diaper. Especially when it's not all that significantly better than Bambino (made by the same Asian company).

    You should try working with the Asian company, if it's something you really want to do. The diapers would cost you less than a dollar per diaper. Making it cheaper in return for both you and your consumers.
    Don't you normally have to purchase like a thousand cases though. I remember when I was looking for a way to get some small abdl diapers and I found some Asian companies they told me I could only order by the thousand.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Don't you normally have to purchase like a thousand cases though. I remember when I was looking for a way to get some small abdl diapers and I found some Asian companies they told me I could only order by the thousand.
    Yes, unfortunately that is what has to be done. I'm not sure how many the OP wanted to start out with, but, if he/she is only going for small fries, that's up to them I would guess. It would take an effort from multiple people to get a shipping container's worth to gather the money to invest in something like that.

    I was wondering what the market is for small diapers for companies not to stock them. Unless they are trying to reduce extra runs of the machines and packaging maybe. It would have to be quite small for a company to cease production.

Similar Threads

  1. United States of Americas with 51 states?
    By Furcub in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2012, 03:17
  2. Can you buy euro attends in the united states
    By johnpeter in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Aug-2012, 23:06
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 14-Jan-2012, 04:32
  4. Election Day in the United States!
    By dcviper in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-Nov-2010, 07:45

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.