Thread: wetbottomdiaper

Default wetbottomdiaper

hi, i am wetbottomdiaper and i am a diaper wearer. i have to wear diapers to bed because i wet the bed every night. i wear mostly cloth diapers and waterproof panties.

Quote Originally Posted by clpjr1 View Post
    hi, i am wetbottomdiaper and i am a diaper wearer. i have to wear diapers to bed because i wet the bed every night. i wear mostly cloth diapers and waterproof panties.
    Hi Wetbottomdiaper and welcome to the site. I've heard of "flat bottome girls" and now, wet bottom diapers. Did Queen also write a song about those as well? I also wear cloth and plastic panties which I do enjoy. Beyond that, I'm an educator and a professional musician. I have written four stories for this site and have a short story published to Nook Books.

So what do you do that you enjoy and defines you in some way?

Hi there, wetbottomdiaper!

Cloth, pullups and pampers? Quite a diverse taste you have there! =) Welcome to the site! Mind telling us a bit more about yourself? We're a really friendly bunch and it would be great if we could get to know eachother a little better! I hope you enjoy your stay here!