Thread: Hello

Default Hello

What's up? I'm MG and I'm new around here.

I'm a bisexual male with sissy tendencies. I regularly wear panties and when I'm diapered I wear girls goodnites.

Besides that, I like video games, MLP, reading, and I'm trying to get into writing.

I hope I can make some friends around here!

Quote Originally Posted by MeanGreen View Post
    What's up? I'm MG and I'm new around here.

I'm a bisexual male with sissy tendencies. I regularly wear panties and when I'm diapered I wear girls goodnites.

Besides that, I like video games, MLP, reading, and I'm trying to get into writing.

I hope I can make some friends around here!
    Hey there MG! Welcome to ADISC! I think you are going to enjoy yourself around here, at least I really hope so! There are plenty of people who share some things in common with you around here, from those who also are apart of the LGBT community, those that are sissies, and especially lots of pony fans. Seriously, there is a lot of them around here. I'm one of them too though, so I guess that's how it goes. I also prefer GoodNites for girls, so that's another thing we personally have in common. Though I plan on moving to the serious stuff soon too.

So if you don't mind, I like to ask new members questions. It's your chance to talk a little about yourself, help us get to know you, and perhaps make some fast friends who can help you feel apart of things already! I really recommend answering, but don't worry if you don't feel comfortable doing so. No one is here to make you do something you don't want to do, people here want to support one another.

1. How did you find ADISC?
    2. When did you first start wearing diapers?
    3. What sorts of video games do you like?
    4. Who is your favorite pony?
    5. What's your favorite food!?

Have a lot of fun here.

Oh hello! Thanks for replying. I've been busy all day and haven't been able to check back and see if anybody else posted.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    1. How did you find ADISC?
    2. When did you first start wearing diapers?
    3. What sorts of video games do you like?
    4. Who is your favorite pony?
    5. What's your favorite food!?

1. I got linked to it from an imageboard.
    2. About a year or two ago. I knew I had an interest for a while, so once I was living alone in college I decided to try it and I loved it.
    3. Mostly first-person shooters and RPGs. Give me something like Bioshock or Fallout: New Vegas and I'm happy.
    4. Of the Mane Six, Twilight Sparkle. When it comes to fanon, I like Octavia, Luna, Colgate, and Berry Punch.
    5. Pizza or hamburgers. I love cooking and grilling.

Oh hello! Thanks for replying. I've been busy all day and haven't been able to check back and see if anybody else posted.

1. I got linked to it from an imageboard.
    2. About a year or two ago. I knew I had an interest for a while, so once I was living alone in college I decided to try it and I loved it.
    3. Mostly first-person shooters and RPGs. Give me something like Bioshock or Fallout: New Vegas and I'm happy.
    4. Of the Mane Six, Twilight Sparkle. When it comes to fanon, I like Octavia, Luna, Colgate, and Berry Punch.
    Can I ask what imageboard? Surprised there are some out there that would be talking about us.. for some reason!

Well, then I hope you continue to love it. It's really easy to be able to get into them when you don't have to deal with living with someone else though.

I'm only just getting out of my "only Japanese games and media can be worth my time" embarrassing phase, well.. a couple of years out of it. I only recently tried Bioshock, though I started with the second game.. which I think might have been a good thing since that seems to be the game everyone is really harsh to but I've enjoyed. So starting with the one people seem to think is the worst, my opinion on the franchise should only go up? I suppose so.

Oh, lovely! Ponies! (Tries not to talk about how her favorite is Diamond Tiara. >_>) Out of the Mane 6 it's totally Fluttershy, and out of the CMC it's totally Sweetie Belle though. I love that blank flank to death.

You have good food tastes. :3

Can I ask what imageboard? Surprised there are some out there that would be talking about us.. for some reason!
    NewFapChan. They have an ageplay board, /babby/.

So why is your favorite pony Diamond Tiara? I love seeing different people's processes behind choosing a favorite pony.

ah, more MLP fans away! Yay!

My favourite pony is most certainly fluttershy, if I had to choose a background pony I would have more difficulty; I really like Octavia as well, but Vinyl Scratch brings a tough game to her. As for the CMC it's definitely Sweety Belle; love her.

I love cooking myself, lots of meat! Cooking is awesome, and I love trying new flavours with meat.

(Tries not to talk about how her favorite is Diamond Tiara. >_>)
    That is just because you're cruel and mean!

So why is your favorite pony Diamond Tiara? I love seeing different people's processes behind choosing a favorite pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    That is just because you're cruel and mean!
    Yep, it's because I'm cruel and mean... nah. I actually have a somewhat overly large rant about that ready. I'm going to spoiler it because it's really long and I don't wanna take up your intro with it, but if you want to read it.. totally there.

Where are my manners? Anyway, welcome, it's good to see another gender nonconformist on this site.