Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One week in nappies

Default One week in nappies

Well i have been off work for a week so i though i would wear all week

Heres how it went

i tried to wear as much as i could using them for both wet and messy i only took them off when i was playing sports ie cycling and squash. The rest of the week i wore all day.I went shopping several times went to the cinema , met up with friends & even went to the beach padded which was a curios experience.

I have to admit not having to use or find a bathroom at all all week except for baths and not using the toilet because im wearing my toilet was fantastic and i really have enjoyed it , but of course i have gone through allot more nappies than i would have normally even thou i kept changing to a minimum and only changed once or twice a day , one thing i did notice after wearing for almost a week even though my skin is very tough i have got a few red marks and abrasion in the groin but other than that all is well i defo think being shaved down there helps if your going to wear for a long peroid , its easy to clean up and it feels & looks more babyish.

I definitely enjoyed it and will be doing it again when im off on holiday again

Sounds like great fun! Max amount of time I have been able to do it is about 8hrs when I actually got a day to myself. Summer is coming up and my friends go home so there is always chance to add to this.

I'm impressed how you managed to go out and about with them. Did you get any comments that you may have been wearing them?

None at all i tend to wear a thinner one combined with plastic pants , onesie and baggy jacket ,it covers my rear when im outside or with friends

Nice one. Bet you can't wait til your next holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Did you get any comments that you may have been wearing them?
    Even thicker premium diapers aren't really visible under normal fitting pants. Short of the waistband sticking way up out of your pants, no one is ever going to notice. And if anyone does notice some bulk there, they'll just assume that particular pair of pants is fitting weird, or you're gaining weight, or any number of other things. Thinking that it's a diaper will probably be the last thing on their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    Even thicker premium diapers aren't really visible under normal fitting pants. Short of the waistband sticking way up out of your pants, no one is ever going to notice. And if anyone does notice some bulk there, they'll just assume that particular pair of pants is fitting weird, or you're gaining weight, or any number of other things. Thinking that it's a diaper will probably be the last thing on their mind.
    Exactly , no one cares

I wear outside (under jeans or shorts) all the time. Not just discreet ones though; I user molicare and abena and the like.

I've done this a few times and had a lot of fun, mostly. Good diapers are a must although plastic pants are an option. My longest period of continuous diapers was 2 weeks minus the 2 times I had to go to work at the beginning. My longest period of diapers at night without a break was about 2 years.

Definitely a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    I wear outside (under jeans or shorts) all the time. Not just discreet ones though; I user molicare and abena and the like.
    Yeah, I wear molicare all the time at college. I was nervous for about the first week before I quit worrying about it and realized that no one can tell.

And doing 24/7 runs is always interesting for me. I tend to get hit by very weak binge/purge cycles that last about a week or three. Last time I had a chance to wear 24/7 was for a duration of 2 weeks, but I was pretty much at the start of a purge cycle. Since I wouldn't have the opportunity again for quite some time, I went through with it anyway. It was definitely a different experience wearing diapers when I didn't really feel like wearing them.