Thread: Amazon

Default Amazon

I'm a frequent Amazon Prime shopper, I do all but my grocery shopping online as long as its advantageous to my bank account to buy online rather than in a store and it usually is much cheaper to buy on Amazon with free 2 day shipping.

I recently noticed that Northshore care is a seller on Amazon and their products ship directly from amazon warehouses, meaning free 2 day shipping and generally cheaper prices than elsewhere.

Has anyone purchased diapers from amazon prime? do they come in a normal amazon box? All products I've ever purchased via Prime have but I thought I'd check to see if that is the case with large items such as a package of diapers. If so, I'm all over it! It doesn't get more discrete than a box that just says Amazon.

They come in Amazon boxes but buyer beware I've bought from their Amazon listing twice and both times had to have a redo because they sent me the wrong diapers (wrong brand and everything not just the size) so they must be working the kinks out still.

I have just bought two different brands from Amazon yesterday to test them out. I sure hope they are discreet as my mail is sent to the office for me to pick up... That could be awkward

If the order is fulfilled by amazon it should be discrete in an amazon box, if its from any old seller on amazon, it's anyones guess.

I have bought hundreds of things from amazon over the years! I make a amazon purchase every week or two. I have probably spent thousands on diapers alone from amazon over the years.
    When buying diapers from amazon, you can NOT trust that it will be discreet shipping! Buying a case of diapers, fulfilled by amazon or not, will almost always ship in the manufacturer packaging, almost never shipped discreetly. Buying a package of diapers will always be packaged in a box, but there is no guarantee that box will be discreet. A package of diapers (not a case) fulfilled by amazon will probably ship in a amazon box, but amazon is not primarily a diaper supplier, and does not focus on discreetness when shipping medical supplies. On several occasions I have had them slip up and send me a full case in manufacturer packaging, instead of a single package. Then on several other occasions the box has been torn enough to show the contents.

You are taking a gamble as far as discreetness when ordering from amazon. (note - I could care less if it is discreet, so I continue to order from them)

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I have bought hundreds of things from amazon over the years! I make a amazon purchase every week or two. I have probably spent thousands on diapers alone from amazon over the years.
    When buying diapers from amazon, you can NOT trust that it will be discreet shipping! Buying a case of diapers, fulfilled by amazon or not, will almost always ship in the manufacturer packaging, almost never shipped discreetly. Buying a package of diapers will always be packaged in a box, but there is no guarantee that box will be discreet. A package of diapers (not a case) fulfilled by amazon will probably ship in a amazon box, but amazon is not primarily a diaper supplier, and does not focus on discreetness when shipping medical supplies. On several occasions I have had them slip up and send me a full case in manufacturer packaging, instead of a single package. Then on several other occasions the box has been torn enough to show the contents.

You are taking a gamble as far as discreetness when ordering from amazon. (note - I could care less if it is discreet, so I continue to order from them)
    I am also a heavy Prime user (free release-date shipping on games and movies FTW!) I've never purchased a case on Amazon, but I have purchased packs here and there, each time they were Fulfilled by Amazon, each time they have been in a discrete box and each time has been from Northshore. I do agree though that you should not rely on Amazon being discrete all the time, I've even had normal packages come through in their original boxes.

I ordered a large Korbell diaper pail from Amazon.co.uk. I had expected it to come inside a discreet shipping box, but instead they'd just slapped shipping labels on the product box, so it was very obvious what I had ordered, when I picked it up at the post office. *Megablush*