Thread: Trying Something New

Lightbulb Trying Something New

I am trying the pacifier idea to see if I like it. I am wondering if anybody has successfully kept their mind off of diapers using something else as a distraction?

I have just bought one off Amazon, which I'm waiting for it being Bank Holiday weekend d'oh. I can't answer your question but I'm wondering the same thing.

I actually use my blankie sleeper in that way. I get nearly the same feeling from being in my sleeper and just don't feel the need or desire to be diapered when I am in my sleeper. In many ways it fills the same need for me.

There have also been a few times that I used my pacifier when I was really just wanting a diaper, mostly when I was feeling really stressed and wanting to regress. A few minutes with the pacifier helped but I still ended up needing the diaper later.

Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOW View Post
    I am wondering if anybody has successfully kept their mind off of diapers using something else as a distraction?
    Meeting work deadlines. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oateson View Post
    Meeting work deadlines. :P
    This made me giggle