Thread: Hi. My name is Trevor.

Default Hi. My name is Trevor.

I live in Durban, single male 48. I am a diaper lover and mild crossdresser underwear and nighties. I am on disability. I collect die cast cars, mostly matchbox. I Iwas a big watersports person enjoying sailing rowing and angling. I enjoyed the outdoors camping and hiking. Ican no longer do these due to bad health.

I would like to find freindship with male or females, as I am lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by lady1965 View Post
    I live in Durban, single male 48. I am a diaper lover and mild crossdresser underwear and nighties. I am on disability. I collect die cast cars, mostly matchbox. I Iwas a big watersports person enjoying sailing rowing and angling. I enjoyed the outdoors camping and hiking. Ican no longer do these due to bad health.

I would like to find freindship with male or females, as I am lonely.
    Hi there Trevor. We have a user named Trevor who is pretty well known, and I bet your intro will stand out because of that. Everyone's going to be like, you aren't Trevor. But you are Trevor, don't listen to them.

That aside, you deserve a big welcome to ADISC! I think this is a great site not only for the wonderful support that it can provide, but for meeting some great friends worth getting to know and enjoying their company. I'm sure that if you are a good friend in return, you'll be able to make some.

Time for some questions! If you feel like answering, you should totally answer away. You don't have to though, don't let me pressure you into doing something you aren't comfortable with. Make sure you focus on having lots of fun!

1. How did you get started as a diaper lover?
    2. When did you first start crossdressing and why?
    3. How did you find ADISC?
    4. Why did you choose your username the way it is?
    5. What is it about die-cast cars do you like?
    6. What's your favorite dinosaur!? (Most important one!)

Quote Originally Posted by lady1965 View Post
    I live in Durban, single male 48. I am a diaper lover and mild crossdresser: underwear and nighties. I am on disability. I collect die cast cars, mostly matchbox. I was a big watersports person, enjoying sailing, rowing, and angling. I enjoyed the outdoors: camping and hiking. I can no longer do these due to bad health. I would like to find friendship with male or females, as I am lonely.
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! Tell us more about yourself and about your collection of die cast cars.