Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, everyone. I'm Sarah.

Default Greetings, everyone. I'm Sarah.

Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm a little baby girl in an adult male body. I only pretend to be an adult. I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties, and baby girl clothes, because I'm a baby. I'm married and retired. I enjoy writing, teaching, theology, electronics, math, physics, and computer software. I joined this forum because I seek support and seek friends who understand. I'm kinda shy.... Thanks.
    Last edited by BabyLaurenB; 04-May-2013 at 04:56.

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the site

Here you will find a wide range of people with whom to talk about many different things! Everyone I have met so far has been very, very friendly! I understand how it feels to be shy, so I hope you find your comfort zone and get to open up here!

What kind of writing do you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybright View Post
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to the site Here you will find a wide range of people with whom to talk about many different things! Everyone I have met so far has been very, very friendly! I understand how it feels to be shy, so I hope you find your comfort zone and get to open up here! What kind of writing do you enjoy?
    Thanks for the quickly posted welcome! Feels nice! I enjoy non-fiction writing, especially summarizing complex ideas into plain English.

From your math, physics, and non-fiction breakdown writing, I might guess that you were a technical guide writer or something!

What you describe is something I also like to do, though I like breaking down complex ideas and explaining them to people. Teaching, in a way! It makes me feel great to know I helped someone understand something better or get a better grip on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybright View Post
    From your math, physics, and non-fiction breakdown writing, I might guess that you were a technical guide writer or something! What you describe is something I also like to do, though I like breaking down complex ideas and explaining them to people. Teaching, in a way! It makes me feel great to know I helped someone understand something better or get a better grip on it.
    Actually, I was trained as an accountant. Did financial writing for a time. I, too, love teaching! Gotta stick that in my profile....

Hey there BabySarahLauren and welcome to ADISC! Wonderful tinybright already gave you a great welcome, but I do want to let you know how exciting we are that you have joined ADISC. Every new person is exciting, and especially more cute little girls. I mean, not to sound like I have a preference, but as a little girl myself I tend to get very happy when more of them show up. Bonding and friendship and all of that. I hope you have lots of fun and find some great things to do.

I guess, because you totally deserve to be able to share some more things about yourself, when did you first start considering yourself a little baby girl and how did you find this site?

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there BabySarahLauren and welcome to ADISC! Wonderful tinybright already gave you a great welcome, but I do want to let you know how exciting we are that you have joined ADISC. Every new person is exciting, and especially more cute little girls. I mean, not to sound like I have a preference, but as a little girl myself I tend to get very happy when more of them show up. Bonding and friendship and all of that. I hope you have lots of fun and find some great things to do.
    A thousand thanks for the kind welcome. You could call me Sarah!

I guess, because you totally deserve to be able to share some more things about yourself, when did you first start considering yourself a little baby girl and how did you find this site?
    I originally found this site a long time ago, by searching for AB forums. However, a fellow AB recently encouraged me to join. So here I am! I knew I was a girl from the moment I understood the difference, at around biological age four or so. About the same time, I decided that I was going to stay a baby and never grow up. And that's what happened. I often bemoan my situation: a little baby girl in an adult male body. Yet I got exactly what I wanted. I am a living example of the saying "Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."

Quote Originally Posted by BabySarahLauren View Post
    A thousand thanks for the kind welcome. You could call me Sarah!

I originally found this site a long time ago, by searching for AB forums. However, a fellow AB recently encouraged me to join. So here I am! I knew I was a girl from the moment I understood the difference, at around biological age four or so. About the same time, I decided that I was going to stay a baby and never grow up. And that's what happened. I often bemoan my situation: a little baby girl in an adult male body. Yet I got exactly what I wanted. I am a living example of the saying "Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."
    I want to give you a big hug, because I feel good knowing there are people who have successfully "never grown up" but still seem like amazing people to talk to. It gives me a lot of hope for myself, as another "little girl in a considered male body".

Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you have a great time here, Sarah.

I want to give you a big hug, because I feel good knowing there are people who have successfully "never grown up" but still seem like amazing people to talk to. It gives me a lot of hope for myself, as another "little girl in a considered male body".
    Your kind replies give me hope for myself. GM, I encourage you: it's okay to be who you are.

Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you have a great time here, Sarah.
    With new friends like you, how could I not?

Hi and welcome Sarah!!!!!!!!! I hope that you enjoy it here and there are lots of members here that can offer advice and so forth on what we have chatted about at BA!!!!!