Thread: Hey guys

Default Hey guys

The name Is Al or Xeno. I have always been into a lot of fetishes and love learning about a lot of them. At the moment, I really want to try fall sleeping in diapers and maybe even wetting while asleep, at least once . I am also really into hypnosis, but can't trance or get affected by Mp3.

Sleeping in a diaper gives me some of the best nights I have had in a long time There is something so deeply comforting and relaxing about it!

Welcome to the community here I hope you are able to learn a lot!

What other fetishes do you like, or have your learned about lately?

Quote Originally Posted by xenoangel View Post
    The name Is Al or Xeno. I have always been into a lot of fetishes and love learning about a lot of them. At the moment, I really want to try fall sleeping in diapers and maybe even wetting while asleep, at least once . I am also really into hypnosis, but can't trance or get affected by Mp3.

Hey, welcome to the 'disc!!

It's always nice to have new members

While we are all about the diapers here, we also talk about loads of other things, we're really a proper community! The best way to get involved is to tell us a bit more about yourself! Have you got any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Tal x

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey, welcome to the 'disc!!

It's always nice to have new members

While we are all about the diapers here, we also talk about loads of other things, we're really a proper community! The best way to get involved is to tell us a bit more about yourself! Have you got any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Tal x
    Oh god, Since this year, my hobby have grow so much.... I just started picking up comic books, and diving head first into comics, Drawing (Pick that up too), Making AMV, Going to more anime cons....but beside of all that, I have always been into hypnosis and many other fetishes like: Bimboization,sissification , Girly transformation , Mind control and Transgender fantasy. I find it all very interesting and love to see how others feel about it, I dig a lot about the human mind and how it handle most Sexuality and sexually manners.

I guess that kinda tells you who I am....Did I also tell you I am gamer lol

- - - Updated - - -

I also like to learn about other people's fetishes and like to understand their more as well. I Love learning and trying new things.
    The other thing is, I don't really define myself one gender...I honestly wouldn't mind being either gender. If that makes any sense lol