Thread: Let me introduce my self

Default Let me introduce my self

Hi All; i'm a submissive sissy aby, living in Atlanta. I'm pretty much living in my mind only occassionally getting to dress up in my frillies...

Quote Originally Posted by sissypants View Post
    Hi All; i'm a submissive sissy aby, living in Atlanta. I'm pretty much living in my mind only occassionally getting to dress up in my frillies...
    Hey there sissypants! It can be a bit frustrating just living in your mind, I know that full well. I'm glad you occasionally get to dress up though, I'm sure you must like that a lot.

So welcome to ADISC! This is a great site to get support, talk to like-minded people who will understand somewhat what you are going through, and find some great conversations to take apart in. Feel free to post in our AB boards, Sissy boards, and any other board that tickles your fancy. Especially if you need some help, or need someone to listen to. There are lots of other people talking about the subjects there too, interesting threads, and you might find something that you have something to say to one of those too.

So, other then being a submissive sissy, what are you about sissypants? What sorts of things do you like to do for fun, how do you entertain yourself day to day? I like to read and play video games, though I also leave some sitcoms on the TV so it's not so quiet around here. I also like to collect dolls, and especially like Strawberry Shortcake.

Hey, welcome to adisc! I joined recently and have found a very warm and inviting atmosphere. It almost feels like a real brick and mortar place. So you live in ATL? I'm about to move near there. Do you know of any cool places, restaurants, or attractions?