Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodham

Default Rodham

Will 'Rodham' impact 2016 presidential race? | Fox News Video

Does anyone remember the epic documentary Obama 2016? How the Indian host, a really smart guy who would make a great politician, informed the American people about the stories behind Obamas ancestors, including how his father leaned on almost being a communist and was a good friend of Osama Bin Laden (even Obamas relatives in Kenya admitted to this).

Well the GOP is coming out with another flick in 2015 or 2016 entitled "Rodham" to help educate voters about the long past Hilary Rodham Clinton has, much to be told even before the Clintons took the White House in 1992. So could this educate voters to make the right decisions and not just make decisions based on Rodhams place concerning abortion. Or will the truth be ignored like in 2012 and no one will listen and America will continue to crumble?

Unfortunately much of Hollywoods stars already are supporting Rodham like they did Obama. If anyone has any sense at all, they'll pay attention to this like people have to Iron Man 3.

Because the Republicans were perfect angels in their past, no personal problems caused their candidates to drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Because the Republicans were perfect angels in their past, no personal problems caused their candidates to drop out.
    Well we had that idiot Todd Akin scare the shit out of woman voters with his rape comment. That was a big part of what cost us the election.

June

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post
    Well we had that idiot Todd Akin scare the shit out of woman voters with his rape comment. That was a big part of what cost us the election.
    It's a big part of what cost Todd Akin his election. When Mitt Romney has to run an entire campaign supporting policies and beliefs that contradict what he believed ten years ago, it makes him quite distrustful. America is becoming more and more socially liberal, especially the younger voters, and until the GOP can shift their platform to be less anti-human, they can kiss the upcoming elections goodbye as well.

I will not even bother watching this film. Chances are, they'll dig up whatever dirt they can on Clinton regardless of whether or not it relates to her personally. Kind of like how they said Obama's father "leaned toward communism" and "befriended Osama". Even if that were true, it's so irrelevant. I don't care what a candidate's father does. I'm not voting for his father, am I? I'm not going to listen to a cherry-picked, truth-stretched, partisan "documentary" composed by a candidate's opponents. Kind of like why I won't even glance at sources from Fox News or MSNBC. Kind of like how I won't watch a documentary about the malpractices of Target that was composed by Wal-Mart.

And above all, Clinton hasn't even announced that she's running yet.

What's with calling Hilary Clinton by her middle name? I know Willard Mitt Romney uses his but there's no need to make it standard practice...

The most interesting thing about Hilary Clinton is the fact that she was a Republican when she was your age Balto... just think, if you met the right guy you might become a liberal too...

Given the fact that movie was trashed for it's lack of facts and objectivity for a proper documentary, and the fact he still got re-elected...nope.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto
    Obamas ancestors, including how his father leaned on almost being a communist and was a good friend of Osama Bin Laden (even Obamas relatives in Kenya admitted to this).
    Since this sounds like a weird conspiracy theory, you need a citation buddy. And not from Fox news or the documentary. Reading this just ultimately cast that in doubt and the fact not even the little sharks of info over on wikipedia have it listed. Chart: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever | Mother Jones

Fun fact your conservative friends won't tell you:

We supported the group he was in in 1979 with Operation Cyclone.

So could this educate voters to make the right decisions and not just make decisions based on Rodhams place concerning abortion. Or will the truth be ignored like in 2012 and no one will listen and America will continue to crumble?
    What pamphlet are you reading off of?

I think you need to re-examine some of this stuff beyond what they're telling you. Even that Michael Moore embellishes.

Haha...when I first saw the thread, I thought you were talking about Dennis Rodman. Call the woman by her proper name so we know who you're talking about! As for Fox News, they only preach to their own choir. No one else takes them as serious, especially after they predicted Mitt Romney to win the election by several million votes. It never dawned on them that younger adults only have cell phones, and so the polls were terribly skewed. That just shows their age, which mentally, is much older than mine.

I wouldnt really trust Mother Jones. After all they were the ones who leaked out that 47 percent video (which I considered a major violation of privacy. The luncheon was not open for the public therefore its private).

Maybe she was a Republican until she married Billie Clinton.

I wouldnt really trust Mother Jones. After all they were the ones who leaked out that 47 percent video (which I considered a major violation of privacy. The luncheon was not open for the public therefore its private).

Really wasn't the point if you read.

I'm still really curious about this theory your asserting. Any leads?
    Last edited by Geno; 04-May-2013 at 04:38.

Mother Jones did not leak the video, they merely put it on their website after the person who recorded it Scott Prouty gave them exclusive access to it. If they refused to run the video he would of gave a copy to any journalistic site until they did. This world is increasing filled with camera's publiclly and privately Nothing Mitt Romney said in that video was possibly taken out of context and by speaking like that he dug himself a political grave. He already had a fine head start by recanting anything he ever did in public office as Governor.

I voted for him in 2008 in the 2012 cycle he betrayed everything he once stood for and essentially by doing so, proclaimed himself as a idiot. There was good reason all the other GOP candidates even Bachmann's retarded self called out "Obamacare" is built upon "Romneycare", because it totally was.

Secondly, If you think that was a major violation of Privacy you should see the shit the current congress is trying to pass.

But it doesn't matter because you still blind by choosing to only get your information from the most trashy of places that don't have a single real journalist's who stand up for anything close to being called truth.

Keep on this path and I will seriously start thinking the bacteria living in your bowels are smarter then you.