Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week away from my plushie

Default Week away from my plushie

Well of on holiday for a week and cant take my plushie he will be bored without me

think he will find another plushi to play with *gg*

i would have a bigger problem one week without plushi, cause my gf says that i cant sleep without

Quote Originally Posted by Schaf View Post
    think he will find another plushi to play with *gg*

i would have a bigger problem one week without plushi, cause my gf says that i cant sleep without
    this will be the first week sleeping with out my plushie

I usually sleep with a plushie too but when I shared a dorm room, I couldn't sleep with one. I found that having an extra pillow to hold onto helps. It isn't as good as your favorite plushie but is better than nothing.

I know the feeling I went without mine for a month last winter and I hated it.

I couldn't have my teddy bear when I was in the hospital, but I had him the next day when I went home. Since our daughter was staying with us to help, I Kept him hidden under the covers.

The last two times I had to go the emergency room I took my stuffed horse with me. I took it to the gynecologist last year too. I don't really care if doctors think I'm weird!

I'm going to be without my plushie for 6 weeks this summer while I'm away at a tech school and it's going to suck so bad!

I have to say I am super lucky...even though my Daddy was a vanilla when we met, he has a stuffed bear he has had his whole life...that actually wears a onesie from when he was a baby! He sleep with it every night, just like I sleep with my hippo

Even though I'm not gonna have my plushie for 6 weeks I'm going to come home on the weekends to see Percy Bull my plushie