Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What diaper is this!?

CrinklySiren

Default What diaper is this!?

Has anyone ever seen this diaper? If so, what is it called and where can I get it?

If not then....

Isn't it awesome looking anyway? lmao

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x_g43dsf6y7yy.jpg 
Views:	2514 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	16926

A reverse image search via Google may give you some information. I'd do it, but I'm not home. Interesting looking that's for sure. Where'd you find it?

CrinklySiren

is this a new site?

its not clear whether they are plastic or cloth backed on the website, but they look good!

CrinklySiren

I'm just curious as to whether or not the site can be trusted >_> i mean it has the godaddy approval seal but you never know :P

I just looked at these diapers and at $25.00 for ten plus shipping that's way too much for me. I would like to try them but $2.50 plus each they better be more than good.

Just my.02s.

bn3baby

I don't trust the site at all. I'd steer clear until they make themselves a bit more known if I were you...
    Which is frustrating cos I also think they look great!

I wonder if this distrust you have of the site is similar to why my shop, You Big Kid is not doing so well. As soon as I posted on Ebay, we got more sales - but through the Ebay site! Is it because they have a good reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybright View Post
    I wonder if this distrust you have of the site is similar to why my shop, You Big Kid is not doing so well. As soon as I posted on Ebay, we got more sales - but through the Ebay site! Is it because they have a good reputation?
    Fraudulent websites pop up so often that it can be hard to break through the general distrust, especially if you've been burned before or are a cyber-security type person like me. Also, your website might appear more professional with a better layout and design. The design it has just doesn't flow or feel right. That's not meant to be mean or anything, but just my opinion. One thing I might change, just for instance is to shrink the oversized logo down and let the menu bar actually be at the top of the page. When I load the page (in Chrome at 1440x900 resolution), the menu bar is smack in the middle of the screen without scrolling.