Thread: Hiya new to this and enjoying it ^^

Default Hiya new to this and enjoying it ^^

well i just joined the site so far i like what i see i've been padding for awhile now and been a babyfur for a bit to but still kinda new to wearing diapers so any tips is very cool, also looking for some nice diapers ones that can hold allot pretty much a one a day diaper if ya get what i mean ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mortadablo View Post
    well i just joined the site so far i like what i see i've been padding for awhile now and been a babyfur for a bit to but still kinda new to wearing diapers so any tips is very cool, also looking for some nice diapers ones that can hold allot pretty much a one a day diaper if ya get what i mean ^^
    Welcome to the adisc community! There is a ton of information here to answer all your diaper and bf questions as well as a lot of friends to make. If you could take a moment to tell us more about yourself, we might be able to get you pointed in the right direction as far as your non-diaper and bf interests. As far as an all day diaper goes, there are some good ones on the market. I persianlly have not worn one all day. I find I need to change at least twice a day, but that's just me. I''m sure there are other members who can use diapers longer. Enjoy!

We do get what you mean; we would need some more info to go on though. Would the diaper having cute prints be important to you? Bambinos make a quality product and some are with prints. Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    Otherwise, for more info on diapers in general, there is a whole forum devoted to the subject: Diaper Talk