Thread: Buying Abena for first time...

Default Buying Abena for first time...

I need your advice about buying Abenas M1 - M4 please.

I never wear those diapers before and I want to try those. Obviously I see that M4 is the best but some others says M2 or M3 are better due to more diapers in pack etc. I am thinking to order a pack of each M1, M2, M3, and M4 so I can try it all.... or just M3, and M4? What do you think I should go for? Which ones that worth the best to try?

I just got a package of m4 in the mail not too long ago. They are super thick! I would definetly get them if you are looking for something to hold a lot. I would never wear them in public though, they are that thick. If your not going for the m4 though I would go m3. I feel like the others are just not thick enough.

I'd vote for the M-4s and XP medical will treat you right as a supplier. Oh eh I see you are from The Great White North, I'm not sure XP delivers there but unless you are wearing in public go for the best.

If you are going to order several, I'd go with M4 and M3 from what I've read by our members.

I plan to order from B4NS website... I ordered once before from them and no issues at all. Yep... after some reading and responses on this thread, I am leading to get M3 and M4 only.

The number just refers to capacity. A lot of people say that the capacity is similar/the same between 3 and 4, which very well could be true for some people depending on how the diaper is worn and/or used. Eventually there's a point where more padding gives diminishing returns, so a lot of people like to save money by getting the 3's instead of 4's. Whether or not the savings is worth it to you really depends on what you're looking to get out of wearing a diaper and how often you'll be buying them.

M2s aren't bad from what I hear for "Stealth Wearing", they'll hold up about as well as an M3 from what I gather, it's just that they have very little wood pulp, thus, don't absorb floods well.(They hold a fair amount, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    M2s aren't bad from what I hear for "Stealth Wearing", they'll hold up about as well as an M3 from what I gather, it's just that they have very little wood pulp, thus, don't absorb floods well.(They hold a fair amount, though)
    Yeah, M2s are about the thickness of a depends fitted (or protection with tabs since they changed the name), and a decent amount for their thickness. If I were actually incontinent and not a DL, it's probably what I'd wear because it's a good value, it would last ~4-8 hours depending on fluid intake, and it's not much thicker than a few pairs of underwear.

Also, xpmedicals testing is a pretty good resource when looking at the difference in terms of absorbancy for anyone who's not seen it before: Adult Diaper Review and Testing