Thread: hihi

Default hihi

hello how come i can't reply to other threads in Adult Baby Talk? im not a AB or into diapers. I just like sucking on a pacifier. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by babymatijov View Post
    hello how come i can't reply to other threads in Adult Baby Talk? im not a AB or into diapers. I just like sucking on a pacifier. haha.
    Hello? I'm not 100% sure why you are having difficulties replying to topics, but I hope the problem gets better over time for you. Pacifiers are really nice aren't they? I have to be a bit curious, if you aren't into diapers at all, what brings you here? Not that you have to like diapers to be a member of course, I'm sure that we will get a long just fine. I also notice you did put baby in your name, so is there some ageplaying you like doing still?

Other then that though, you should tell us about yourself! I'm sure you have plenty of interesting hobbies and likes and passions that would be a joy to hear about! I like collecting a lot of things, and recently got a new DVD for one of my collections.. am really excited about that. Do you like collecting anything?

I hope you have a super wonderful time here, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by babymatijov View Post
    Yeah, I originally came here trying to convince myself that I was just a thumb/pacifier sucker who also *happened* to have a diaper fetish as well. Ah, denial. Anyway, welcome to the site!