After years of reading posts about others that want babyish prints as well as wanting them myself, I began to look for ways on how to do that and I am proud to say I have finally succeeded. I came up with this mod while making diaper extenders from a baby diaper.
heres what you will need.
1. size 5 or size 6 baby diapers of your brand of choice.
2. cloth backed adult diapers of preferred brand.
1. Get one of the baby diapers and peel the cloth backing off carefully the same way you would to make diaper extenders.
2. Grab a cloth backed adult diaper, lay it out on a flat surface with the absorbant side down and place the peel baby diaper over to get a measure of how wide the pocket needs to be. Be sure to stretch it firmly over for accurate measuring.
3. Carefully peel apart the cloth backing of the adult brief starting from the very middle to create a pocket that reaches through the crotch all the way to the end. make sure to make the pocket wide enough as well as long enough for the baby diaper to fit inside.
4. After tunneling the pocket, grab the peeled baby diaper and carefully insert it into the pocket until it is perfectly centered in.
5. press cloth backing hard to close the tunnel pocket but first make sure the baby diaper inside is laid out straight and free of major wrinkles. also be sure to smooth the cloth backing firmly after closing the pocket.
here is the one I made, it kind of looks like an ABU Cushie. Also there is another much simpler variation I made using the same tunneling method and some Hello Kitty duct tape.
also I tried to post this thread earlier but was having bad internet connection so sorry if this might be a duplicate.