Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: toddler pull ups

Default toddler pull ups

I wanted to ask if you could have any pull up design style what would it be, please post a picture.

I think it depends on the age range that you are trying to gear them at. If you're looking for the toddlers you would want something cool like Cars or other super heroes. If you're looking at older kids and teens, where I count myself, I think you'd want to gave something more geared like the current line of Goodnites.

Well I want to make an adult pull up if there's enough interest in it, but the machine and everything needed will be well over 180k but life's short, it sounds like it would be a good product.

As I understand what you are going for you want to make an adult version of Huggies Pull-ups. My suggestion take the child like design of the Pull-ups and the feel of Depend Real Fit and the leg gathers of huggies pull on baby diaper and you will end up with a pull on adult diaper that would be great.

CrinklySiren

I would love a My Little Pony themed pull-ups, they would be sooooo cute. Either that or Sonic themed ones too :P

Having said that, i dont understand why adult pull-ups are so thin and LOOSE, and why the waist part is so tall and weak >_< i mean is it really that hard to just make a "bigger" version of the same pull-up style as pre-teen pullups? even if it has no design, I feel like they should be able to just increase the size :p

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    I would love a My Little Pony themed pull-ups, they would be sooooo cute. Either that or Sonic themed ones too :P

Having said that, i dont understand why adult pull-ups are so thin and LOOSE, and why the waist part is so tall and weak >_< i mean is it really that hard to just make a "bigger" version of the same pull-up style as pre-teen pullups? even if it has no design, I feel like they should be able to just increase the size :p
    I agree adult pull-ups are so lose that it's hard to get a good fit. I'd use Goodnites or Under Jams, but the sides tear and the rise is about an inch too short.

I can have them made where they would be the same fit a toddler pullups or goodnites, the design can't be a trademarked theme, I can make my own design I could do something like blue background with a big monkey on the front or anything I want I could even have a drawing contest where the winner could get a free pack or maybe a case of the pull ups if I pick there design.

Quote Originally Posted by FateDesigns View Post
    I can have them made where they would be the same fit a toddler pullups or goodnites, the design can't be a trademarked theme, I can make my own design I could do something like blue background with a big monkey on the front or anything I want I could even have a drawing contest where the winner could get a free pack or maybe a case of the pull ups if I pick there design.
    Sounds fun. I'm in.

I'd like to see a blue background with giraffes on the front. Cartoonish/babyish giraffes, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post

I agree, Pony and Sonic pull-ups would be adorable! I'd want one with Vinyl Scratch, one with Fluttershy, one with Tails.... if only I had a way to buy and get them here without my parents knowing!