Thread: Online diapers

Default Online diapers

Just got my diapers that I ordered online
    Up until now, I had only borrowed from others or bough in a store.
    This time I got two bellissimo, two teddy bear, and two molicare
    Never tried either before and I'm wearing the bellissimo now. All I can say is wow! I love the cute design on the front and the soft interior. Only ever tried mediums before... Got large to try and even though its a little big I love it. So glad my papa let me get them. Thanks envy one! I just had to share!!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops I mean everyone
    Got my blanker,puppy, and paci all cuddled up with me!

Enjoy ^^. What sites are most popular? I've only ever used Cuddlz.

Not sure what's most popular, but I ordered from bambino cos I hear they have nice, thick disposables. Althought they were nice I'm still thinking of investing in cloth for the price.... I don't wet often but I don't think I'd like wetting a cloth one?? Never tried it

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Not sure what's most popular, but I ordered from bambino cos I hear they have nice, thick disposables. Althought they were nice I'm still thinking of investing in cloth for the price.... I don't wet often but I don't think I'd like wetting a cloth one?? Never tried it
    If your thinking about cloth. Here's a site to try. all in one adult baby cloth diapers I just changed into one and put on my footed sleeper for overnight.

Enjoy. =) That's how I feel when I wore the Bellissmo for first time last fall... it was fantastic feeling. =)

CrinklySiren

Be sure to hold on to that moment and the next few moments where you wear really nice diapers because there is nothing like the first time you try a really good diaper XD! When i first tried bellisimo i literally fell into a little state almost immediately and i didnt want to take it off EVAR! lol

My dad came over to the US for knee surgery so I came down to help out. Wheni get bak to my Papa, I want to try the teddy bear ones next they feelincredibly soft.

Wow. I want to try these now. Am glad for you you got what you wanted and they're good for you :-D