Thread: Effect of booster on odor

Default Effect of booster on odor

Hey all, I just managed to take a 6 hour flight in an abena m4 and made it ok, but was pretty darn damp near the end. I thought I was going to leak. I have to make the reverse trip back tomorrow as I'm just here on overnight business.

All I have left now is a molicare super plus that I'm considering putting a booster pad into (ABU Ultra Booster Pads @ that I also have. I know it'll certainly help with thickness and absorption, but do you think it will affect the odor control of the molicare?

BTW, before anyone gets started with the whole "don't buy from ABU" stuff, I shop there because their warehouse is within driving distance for me so if rather not ship from elsewhere.

Also, I posted this in the EC+ forum because I thought you'd all have more experience. Could somebody move this to the normal DL board if it is appropriate?

I can't say with the ABU booster but I wore a Molicare with an Abena booster and was dissapointed to wake up with that "Abena stink".

Abena, IMO has basically no odor protection anyway, so I wouldn't expect it to be more with a booster. I'm curious about the effect on diapers that do have decent odor control to begin with. I ended up having the booster in for the flight back, but could not really use it anyway. It's there in case I really have to go and the seat belt sign is on (and flight attendants are being grumpy about people up). I generally can't go in a sitting position though.