Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Swaddle Blanket

Default Adult Swaddle Blanket

I wanted to know what everyone thought of and adult swaddle Blanket. It has sleeves in it to keep your baby in the blanket so the can't get out it keeps their hands from being able to remove their diaper, the sleeves have zippers so they can be taken out and washed, there are four places you can tie the blanket down to the bed or crib if you wish. just want to know what everyone thinks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swaddle.jpg 
Views:	1122 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	16907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swaddle1.jpg 
Views:	705 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	16908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swaddle2.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	16909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swaddle3.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	16910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swaddle4.jpg 
Views:	880 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	16911
    Last edited by FateDesigns; 01-May-2013 at 04:00.

Looks interesting. Have any pictures with it on you so I can see it in action? Oh, and did you make this yourself?

I have some of the old version of me in it, I did not make it I went to a company who makes baby swaddle blankets and we worked on making a design that would work for adults, to have it work properly it would take two people to use it, and once your in it there's no getting out your safe in it, I tried to use it alone on time to see if I could as someone asked me if it was possible, if you use it alone you can't use the sleeves you can wiggle into it but you can also get out.

Quote Originally Posted by FateDesigns View Post
    I have some of the old version of me in it, I did not make it I went to a company who makes baby swaddle blankets and we worked on making a design that would work for adults, to have it work properly it would take two people to use it, and once your in it there's no getting out your safe in it, I tried to use it alone on time to see if I could as someone asked me if it was possible, if you use it alone you can't use the sleeves you can wiggle into it but you can also get out.
    Wow, so it really did do what I thought it did. If I meet someone some day I'd have to look into this some more.

yes I made it so it would work the same as a baby's one would be. the blanket can be used by one person but you can get out, I just placed the order with my vendor so they be available for purchase in about a month.
    Last edited by FateDesigns; 02-May-2013 at 02:33.

Funny, been thinking about something like this as of late. In fact, while I love your idea and I'd be interested in it, I'd love see someone try to make an adult sized "Woombie."

I may look into that latter I tried a few different versions the one in the picture was the best set up I could have made. its harder for an adult because you can't lift them.

Where'd you get it from by the way? I am curious to see what that place offers.

I'm starting up a business selling ABDL stuff, I will try to get hard to find items and make them. I am also going to have bibs and onesies and also fabine diapers.