Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake up when the paci falls out

Default Wake up when the paci falls out

this is totally new to me, even though i have been using a pacifier on and of over the years, after getting my NUK5, i wake up during night if it falls out, this have never happen to me before. I have never waken up before if it falls out!.

Well I do that all the time. Or more If it falls out I get very agitated in my sleep and my BF has to wake me up to find my binky.

Quote Originally Posted by mdg91 View Post
    this is totally new to me, even though i have been using a pacifier on and of over the years, after getting my NUK5, i wake up during night if it falls out, this have never happen to me before. I have never waken up before if it falls out!.
    Awwww. I guess frequent awakenings are very troublesome to those having them, but the concept of waking up because the binky dropped out of your mouth is cute to me! I don't know why it could have changed for you. Maybe something else has changed to make you into a 'lighter' sleeper than you were previously. I'm personally a pretty heavy sleeper so it would take so much more than a misplaced binky to open my eyes in the dead of night!

I am a very heavy sleeper as well and find I usually drop my paci in the night. The only time it wakes me up is if I am just falling asleep and I drop it out of my mouth. Alot of the time when that happens I jump awake and have to find it.

I've got mine on a beaded clip. If it falls out I just grab hold of the clip and pull it back and put it in and go back to sleep.

I will have to get a clip once I move. I remember the other night my elmo fell out and I just panicked cause I woke up immediately and couldn't figure out where it went. Once I found it and stuck it back in my mouth was out like a light lol I have gotten kind of attached to it at night. I find it very comforting and as a result am sleeping much better now.

My paci usually stays in my mouth all night. I never sleep straight through the night, and it's a tad annoying if I have to root through my bed to find it though. I have a clip but don't like it; it's too short. The worst part of sleeping with a paci though is drool underneath the shield.

I agree Kimba I hate it when I drool. I have to end up taking my paci out and wiping my mouth and shield than put it back in.

I normally wake up, when I loose my paci. Only if I'm very drunk or so stoned, so these times I not wake up, if paci's lost.

I never have woken up if my Nuk 5 falls out of my mouth but I finally got a clip, though that only works if I wear s shirt or sleeper to bed. So over summer I might just tie to a string and the end to my plush dog.