Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MA Turkey Day Party Review

Default MA Turkey Day Party Review

" Anyways... Last call. Got 36 or so people coming... Even a couple ADISC members. I get to meet Kite and his gf tomorrow!"

*shudders* and that's where it all went downhill
    i'm still psychologically scarred from it that it's hard for me to talk about it. i didn't realize that NEJay was this guy: http://is1.okcupid.com/users/240/146...1141062109.jpg
    yeah, so long story short, i was so neive. it started out fine. i should have known it was weird when my fiance and i were they only ones there. he seemed nice in the beginning, but then after a few hours i felt woozy. he kept wanting to play 'house' with us. he led us both into another room and i kept looking back at my fiance who kept giving me that look like "what should we do? i don't want to be the one to hurt his feelings..."
    so about an hour later we left, both sore and slick from the copious amounts of diaper rash cream. just be thankful you guys didn't go.

Lol good one! I shouldn't have clicked that link.

Glad you guys came up... It was cool to meet you both and see Tsendo and Brian again, as well as everyone else. Definitely a fun time. Now I've gotta figure out what to do with all this leftover food. We're going to be eating turkey sandwiches and pie for months.

You owe me another 5 gallon pail of Desitin. I told you that drinking it would make you feel woosy.

HUH ??? WTF ???

Should I be glad that I'm not in casual driving distance of Boston? (Been there a few times but it's a haul).

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    " Anyways... Last call. Got 36 or so people coming... Even a couple ADISC members. I get to meet Kite and his gf tomorrow!"

*shudders* and that's where it all went downhill
    i'm still psychologically scarred from it that it's hard for me to talk about it. i didn't realize that NEJay was this guy: http://is1.okcupid.com/users/240/146...1141062109.jpg
    yeah, so long story short, i was so neive. it started out fine. i should have known it was weird when my fiance and i were they only ones there. he seemed nice in the beginning, but then after a few hours i felt woozy. he kept wanting to play 'house' with us. he led us both into another room and i kept looking back at my fiance who kept giving me that look like "what should we do? i don't want to be the one to hurt his feelings..."
    so about an hour later we left, both sore and slick from the copious amounts of diaper rash cream. just be thankful you guys didn't go.

wait was this sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    wait was this sarcasm?
    Yes.

The party went great... I never took an official count, but we had somewhere around 35-40 people come, from as far as Pennsylvania. We had SO MUCH food, a campfire out back, a keg of PBR downstairs (and a healthy amount of beer pong games ), lots of diapers, and lots of good conversation.

All in all a great time. With the exception of one dude that kinda kept to himself all night, I think everyone had a fun evening.

Next up... New Years.

I'm kinda pissed I didn't make it. Speaking of which, I almost died on the plane home. I'll make New Years though, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Yes.

The party went great... I never took an official count, but we had somewhere around 35-40 people come, from as far as Pennsylvania. We had SO MUCH food, a campfire out back, a keg of PBR downstairs (and a healthy amount of beer pong games ), lots of diapers, and lots of good conversation.

All in all a great time. With the exception of one dude that kinda kept to himself all night, I think everyone had a fun evening.

Next up... New Years.
    yeah, it was complete sarcasm. no worries. loved every minute of the party. i was scared and excited to go, but i met so many new friends there that i couldn't have been happier in my entire life (ie this ranks up with the first rave i went to in terms of that happy, fluttery heart feeling i had after). i was on ecstasy on the drive home.
    never knew i could sing 'Jukebox Hero' up until then. the rock band idea was ace. the food was amazing. kinda disappointed i'm not going to be able to make it to the next one (have to work overnights this whole month).
    to jay and his friends for making this wonderful night possible!

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    yeah, it was complete sarcasm. no worries. loved every minute of the party. i was scared and excited to go, but i met so many new friends there that i couldn't have been happier in my entire life (ie this ranks up with the first rave i went to in terms of that happy, fluttery heart feeling i had after). i was on ecstasy on the drive home.
    never knew i could sing 'Jukebox Hero' up until then. the rock band idea was ace. the food was amazing. kinda disappointed i'm not going to be able to make it to the next one (have to work overnights this whole month).
    to jay and his friends for making this wonderful night possible!
    Haha! You scared me there for a sec, I was like "oh dear god I hope kite is joking! I won't post yet just in case he is!" So I am glad I waited to reply here haha. Although glad you had a fun time. When I saw Jay's GTI Jetta conversion with over 300 whp, and huge supply of diaper stuff, that made me want to go really bad haha.

damn, sounds like a fun time. i really need to get to one of these parties