Thread: Hello all my name is michv

Smile Hello all my name is michv

Hi all my name is Mich aka michv. I am a single straight sub ab boy. I live in new liskeard Ontario Canada. I am 29, 5 6 tall, and have red hair and brown eyes. I way 240 lbs and am in to lactation, breastfeeding and beaing a good ab boy for Mommy. I joind this sight to meet and I hope find a Mommy of my oan who might be seeking a ab boy to baby and cair for. I like to read, chatt on line, watch tv, movies and go out for walks. I live alone with my seeing eye dog a black lab named Bruno. I am blind and would love to find a kind and loving bbw ladey who has a british accent and who was the Mummy or Mommy type. I have never been married and have no kids. I also don't smoke drink or dod ruggs. I am just a all around nice guy. well I look forwerd to meeting alot of people hear.

Quote Originally Posted by michv View Post
    Hi all my name is Mich aka michv. I am a single straight sub ab boy. I live in new liskeard Ontario Canada. I am 29, 5 6 tall, and have red hair and brown eyes. I way 240 lbs and am in to lactation, breastfeeding and beaing a good ab boy for Mommy. I joind this sight to meet and I hope find a Mommy of my oan who might be seeking a ab boy to baby and cair for. I like to read, chatt on line, watch tv, movies and go out for walks. I live alone with my seeing eye dog a black lab named Bruno. I am blind and would love to find a kind and loving bbw ladey who has a british accent and who was the Mummy or Mommy type. I have never been married and have no kids. I also don't smoke drink or dod ruggs. I am just a all around nice guy. well I look forwerd to meeting alot of people hear.
    Hi and welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
    You said you are looking for a mommy, I'm sorry to disappoint but adisc is not that kind of site.
    You have a great into.

Well: I hadn't thought before about being a legally blind ab or dl. t least you can hear the crinkles! I can see how disposables could be a nightmare to put on... In your position I would use the kind of training pant that is plastic on the outside and terry cloth inside.

I applaud the effort it must have taken to make your post.

Now advertizing for a mommy on Adisc is really not what this site is about: But you have my sympathies... Many many guys are in your boat, wanting a mommy - let alone with the right accent! - my guess is that this sort of situation is one where it's easier to be gay than straight... easier to find a dom daddy than a mommy...

Fetlife is a better bet to place your ad on... but wait...
    all is not lost:
    You most definitely could keep posting on Adisc, with the idea being that if there really is a candidate for your mommy out there, oops, I mean on here, if you get involved with discussions and post in threads here, and get involved in being part of the community, then potential mommies can see who you are as a person, and more than just a subby straight guy with a kink or two.

Welcome to adisc. What other interests do you have? Any favorite musicians?