Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

Hello everyone and anyone. My name is Thomas. I pretty much live in the most rural area in the U.S. The town I live in is Manhattan in the state of Kansas. I get out of town and definately state as much as possible. I am most likely going to enroll at Kansas State University next year and then join Peace Corps to get the heck out of here. I am a teen baby but I don't lean so much on the infantilism side of wearing diapers as I do just enjoying the experience and comfort of it. I am a vegetarian, I ♥ the environment and I am obsessive compulsive. Talk to me anytime if you feel like it, I am pretty friendly.

KittyKat

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

DannyTheNinja

Watch out for Toady, he's got something planned...

Welcome! Strangely enough we have a lot of people with stuff like ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, OCD, etc. here (I'm ADHD myself)... we're starting to think there's a link somewhere between those and infantilism... just another ADISC rumor I guess. mm3's about the worst case of OCD, he's cleaned and rearranged his room twice in the past week and a half.

Hope you have a great time here. Post around, visit the wiki (obligatory advertisement), check out IRC. It's a blast here ^_^

--Danny

Welcome to the site. For insanity press one.
    At least you're not a vegan, vegans frighten me, especially vegans who obsess about the environment. You seem like a human being... but how do I know you're not some cucumber? The meat is stringy, but without flesh. I find my taste in broccoli overwhelming to my sense of feet.

DannyTheNinja

-_-

I warned ya.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Watch out for Toady, he's got something planned...

Welcome! Strangely enough we have a lot of people with stuff like ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, OCD, etc. here (I'm ADHD myself)... we're starting to think there's a link somewhere between those and infantilism... just another ADISC rumor I guess. mm3's about the worst case of OCD, he's cleaned and rearranged his room twice in the past week and a half.

Hope you have a great time here. Post around, visit the wiki (obligatory advertisement), check out IRC. It's a blast here ^_^

--Danny
    Lol, yeah I am pretty bad about mine. I have to get on a bike from the left and get off on the right. I have to have to organize every last little thing pretty much. and your comment about toad = Lol.

hay man how ya doing welcome to the forms hope ya enjoy it here

Now iam off to my next moraley questionable activatie =P

Hey man, just wanted to welcome youi to the forums and say hi. Glad to have you here and I welcome you to this site. I'm sure you will like it here.

~Johnahton~ Founder and Moderator of Car Club

Hey there, and welcome to our community. We've got all sorts of people here, almost all have the common trait of wearing diapers (but not 100 percent).

Obsessive compulsive, eh, I guess I'm a little that way too. I always start out the day with 3 of each type of coin in my pocket

Welcome,

keep up the good work with posting.
    I hope you'll enjoy it here, as I'm enjoying your posts.

If you go search you can find the threads danny was talking about the link between infantilism and ADHD, OCD and/or AS (to give you an indication, I have ADHD and AS). Or if you can't find them ask and I'll find them for you.

~Martin