Thread: Hi, My name is George :) I'm new here.

Default Hi, My name is George :) I'm new here.

Someone I met on another site told me about ADISC and decided to join so here I am. I'm not sure what to say right now, but hi to all! I hope to meet some nice people here

Welcome to ADISC, Georgie. Hope you enjoy your time here, and meet some wonderful people.

Usually, the best for new members to do is talk about themselves, such as hobbies and likes/dislikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Georgie. Hope you enjoy your time here, and meet some wonderful people.

Usually, the best for new members to do is talk about themselves, such as hobbies and likes/dislikes.
    Yep. we are all in diapers by choice whether we call this a fetish or a lifestyle or even just a style of play. Adisc is rather different from other padded sites because we focus not only on diapers and related stuff, but on the whole person, who they are aside from our choice of undergarment.

Talking points in a person's intro thread, stuff that will enable us to strike up a conversation with you, make for getting off on the right foot. So yes - stuff about your ab or dl side, but beyond that, stuff about you: what you like to talk about, what music you like, which quidditch team you support, any issues we might be able to help you with. Your ambitions? Occupation? How you spend free time?

Btw, in a nice coincidence your intro thread makes two in a row I just answered where the new member was referred to Adisc by a friend. Word's getting around!

Hey George, welcome to adisc! I joined here recently and have found it to be a super awesome community. I've been afraid to really get involved for some time, but I've always loved reading the caring way people communicate on here. So know that you've come to a good place!