Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rules....(Please help)

Default Rules....(Please help)

A Friend is coming over in a couple of days to baby me completely for the first time.... and then i will take turns babying him too..... As im new to the whole meeting and being babied scene... i was wondering....... could you help out by suggesting upto 10 basic rules the "Baby" should abide by when in role.....

Just as some ideas....

Hope your all well
    and apologies for not really posting..... Love this site and to all

STAY HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY
    OR
    STAY HYPER IN YOUR DIAPER

Love to all

xx

H0TWH33LS

1. Crawling is *preferred*
    2. Spankings Mandatory for backtalk
    3. No Soda (only juice, water and milk) or...maybe wine if mommy or daddy wants to let their baby indulge
    4. Age appropriate food and or movies / tv shows (can be enforced or bent depending)
    5. Mittens or blindfold worn during feeding or nursing?
    6. If baby isn't "playing" or "talking" in character mommy or daddy will kindly remind them to repeat or redo in a more little friendly way
    7. Diaper checks and changes can be issued at any time and not under negotiation
    8. Fun punishments include nursery rhyme singalong, pictures, timeout, soap in mouth, or spankings
    [removed]
    10. Bedtime is enforced by mommy and daddy and any backtalk will result in no storytime and or baba

These are just a few I think of off the top of my head..more to come!
    Last edited by Nihlus; 30-Apr-2013 at 18:55. Reason: Please keep it PG-13

These sound great and with the prospect of more to come.... I CANT WAIT! Thankyou. x

1. Potty language is a no go.
    2. No soda or caffeinated beverages.
    3. All drinks in a sippy cup or a bottle.
    4. Diaper checks and changes are not up to the baby. The baby does not take off diapers unless they are safe-wording out.
    5. Veggies and milk with lunch (and/or) dinner.
    6. If you're being naughty, Mommy/Daddy can punish at their discretion. Corner time, swats, soap/cod liver oil are effective.
    7. Naptimes and bedtime is set by Mommy/Daddy.
    8. TV, computer use, and video games are all controlled by Mommy/Daddy.

Some are repetitive, I know, and there's not a full 10. But those are the ones that I came up with on the spot.

H0TWH33LS

1. Babies don't use cell phones!
    2. Age appropriate chores to be enforced and set by mommy or daddy
    3. Naptime is essential so mommy / daddy can have "me" time
    4. Computer time / internet monitored so baby can't stumble on any naughty sites (heheh)
    5. No drinking out of any big boy or big girl cups! Sippies and or babas ONLY!
    6. Baby must ask permission for snacks
    7. At the store one hand on the cart at all times! Unless baby is in a stroller heheh
    8. Thumbsucking o.k. but paci is preferred and enforced by mommy or daddy
    9. Temper Tantrums are accepted to an extent but will definitely result in punishment
    10. Cuddling is mandatory

Quote Originally Posted by macabre View Post
    1. Potty language is a no go.
    2. No soda or caffeinated beverages.
    3. All drinks in a sippy cup or a bottle.
    4. Diaper checks and changes are not up to the baby. The baby does not take off diapers unless they are safe-wording out.
    5. Veggies and milk with lunch (and/or) dinner.
    6. If you're being naughty, Mommy/Daddy can punish at their discretion. Corner time, swats, soap/cod liver oil are effective.
    7. Naptimes and bedtime is set by Mommy/Daddy.
    8. TV, computer use, and video games are all controlled by Mommy/Daddy.

Some are repetitive, I know, and there's not a full 10. But those are the ones that I came up with on the spot.
    What is cod liver oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    What is cod liver oil?
    just what it says - oil from the liver of a cod fish, used for its nutritious qualities. Never had it, but it's renowned for its bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    just what it says - oil from the liver of a cod fish, used for its nutritious qualities. Never had it, but it's renowned for its bad taste.
    My mom (real one) used it when I was constipated.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    So it make you mess?

Quote Originally Posted by Baby23 View Post
    A Friend is coming over in a couple of days to baby me completely for the first time.... and then i will take turns babying him too..... As im new to the whole meeting and being babied scene... i was wondering....... could you help out by suggesting upto 10 basic rules the "Baby" should abide by when in role.....

Just as some ideas....

Hope your all well
    and apologies for not really posting..... Love this site and to all

STAY HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY
    OR
    STAY HYPER IN YOUR DIAPER

Love to all

xx
    you say "a friend"
    but i just need to ask if you have ever met this person before face-to-face?
    and if not, then that is what you really need to do first before anything else..... (for your own safety)