Thread: Greetings from a Georgia peach!

Thumbs up Greetings from a Georgia peach!

First off...thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I am a Southern Girl who is incontinent and has personally accepted it. I embrace my diapers now because they are part of who I am. When I first started having "leaks", I searched for answers. I found some answers from doctors but most came from online. While searching online, I found there is a fetish for people who love diapers and love being a baby; I thought it was crazy to want to wear a diaper when you don't have to. The more I investigated , the more I understood where everyone was coming from. I now consider myself a diaper lover and want to share answers with those who are incontinent, those who are curious about diapers, and those who have a fetish for diapers. While I am shy (I'm not discussing diapers face-to-face), I have no problem discussing anything you want to know. Can't wait to meet new people and share experiences!

Welcome Leaky Jeep to ADISC. I liked your intro. What are your interests and hobbies other than your IC problems. I'm a retired oleman who has interests in Texas Rangers baseball
    and NASCAR. I also Have a IC problem and wear 24/7.

Welcome to ADISC from a native Georgian (now in Massachusetts)! Glad to see another!

Howdy, LeakyJeep, and welcome to ADISC! Your introduction was well done, and as a native southerner myself, I like the description "Georgia peach"! I was just in Atlanta earlier this month and had a great time.

I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with incontinence, but I'm glad to see you've come to terms with it and have a great attitude about it.

I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Do you know what? That is exactly how i classified myself as a DL! Your story is amazing, and welcome! I'm still shy DL wise, so we sort of match!!!!