Thread: Walmart White Cloud Sleep Pants - wear at own risk

Default Walmart White Cloud Sleep Pants - wear at own risk

I stopped into a Walmart to buy a birthday gift and decided to get some emergency Goodnites. If I'd had the space in my backpack I would have just bought the actual Goodnites but they didn't sell any 15-bags, so I saw the White Cloud Sleep Pants XL and wrongly assumed they'd be the same as other store-brand Goodnites. They are lower rise, and though the elastic has more 'give' I've ripped 3 in less than an hour's wearing each time, doing nothing at all to put any additional strain on the seams. Once I was walking and the entire unused 'diaper' fell right out the leg of my cargo shorts. Thankfully nobody saw it. Like anyone else I hate to waste a diaper but to not even get a decent wetting in is ridiculous. I have 9 of these duds left and no stealthy way to get a known-to-be-good supply for the next few days. FML

Cut them up, pokes holes or cut slits in the plastic backing and use them as stuffers for better diapers.

The scraps will be easier to smuggle out too.