Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bondage information request.

Default Bondage information request.

Here lately, I have been trying to find better information on the internet about bondage. I found one forum that is not bad, but is very inactive and collects mostly garbage information. My interest in bondage only includes restraints, restraint furniture, and safe restraint practices. I would appreciate not knowing about anything illegal, dangerous, or obscene.

There are a few other members here that are also interested in bondage. I would appreciate your help locating good websites for information. A decent forum would also be nice.

Please do not post any links to age restricted websites. We must do our best to obey the rules of this forum. If you would like to provide such links, please send them by PM.

I would actually recommend a couple of books to you. "Topping From Below" gets into the S&M side of bondage and is an interesting read. And the classic is "9 1/2 Weeks". Make sure to read the book and not watch the movie - you will have a much better understanding of the entire affair.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    I would actually recommend a couple of books to you. "Topping From Below" gets into the S&M side of bondage and is an interesting read. And the classic is "9 1/2 Weeks". Make sure to read the book and not watch the movie - you will have a much better understanding of the entire affair.
    Thank you very much for the information. I will try to get these books as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    bondage forums - Google Search

Just refine the search and you should get a list of forums.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I have searched google a few times over the years. Unfortunately, a helpful bondage forum is about as easy to find as a good, clean *B/DL forum. I am still looking. Bondage websites and forums tend to be more "look at me" than "here is helpful information."

Thanks bullucanb for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Bondage websites and forums tend to be more "look at me" than "here is helpful information."
    I understand exactly what you mean by that!

For me I enjoy some softcore bondage, so those look at me bondage sites totally turn me away from them, so if you do find a good bondage site, forum or not, let me know too, and I will do the same for you!

Error404

BDSM Info

Thank me later. No awkward pictures. Pure info.

Is an interest in girls crying part of BDSM?

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help, I googled this a while back and found nothing.

Mr. Alex,

Sexual arousal from tears is called dacryphilia. Its not very common, but in the BDSM world, it's somewhat known.

A good site I've come across is collarme.com Although the forum isn't something to write home about, there are a bunch of different chatrooms that cover many aspects of BDSM. I'd suggest you give it a try, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of the people there are very nice, regardless of what they say in their profile.