Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Special Clothes

Default Very Special Clothes

I am just browsing around for LG clothes that will fit me... and something I will wear around the house. Of course, I wish I could wear out there but unfortunately, I can't. Anyway, I found this site: Very Special Clothes. Have anyone order off this site before? They do have plenty of cute clothes!

They have some cute looking things. I like the look of there onesies. Although some things are pricey.

I did some further checking. These clothes are all custom made here in the USA.
    Last edited by oleman72; 29-Apr-2013 at 23:07. Reason: Added some further info

Some of those dresses are cuter than cute! I also loved the old-style girls' beach suit - such a cute, classic piece. Great find, Lily!

Now if only I had that kind of budget and a safe place to have them delivered. Guess I'll keep being a thrift store princess.

I discovered her a long time ago. I've been tempted to order some shortalls, but wondered about the quality. I also like her training pants. I hope someone orders from her and reports.

I agree... it does look slightly pricey but still bit better than other sites I have seen with even higher prices. Thanks, Matilda! At least, now you know if you ever want to have something from there in the future. Okay, look like I might volunteer to be first and will leave a review on here.... so maybe later in late May or June.

CrinklySiren

There is a shop on Ebay called Big Tots, the person who owns it makes custom clothes and her stuff is top notch, She makes the cutest babygirl dresses and if you dont see any listings you like, you can ask her to make something for you. I just bought 2 dresses on there for about 45-50 each. I mean 45-50 may sound expensive but ive seen places with sub-par dresses that are like 100-300$ :S Ebay has many wonderfully gifted and abdl friendly tailors and Etsy is great too.

if you want to see the person who makes the very special cloths, making them, there is a small part in the UK documentary (probably messing up the name) "15 stone babies"

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    There is a shop on Ebay called Big Tots, the person who owns it makes custom clothes and her stuff is top notch, She makes the cutest babygirl dresses and if you dont see any listings you like, you can ask her to make something for you. I just bought 2 dresses on there for about 45-50 each. I mean 45-50 may sound expensive but ive seen places with sub-par dresses that are like 100-300$ :S Ebay has many wonderfully gifted and abdl friendly tailors and Etsy is great too.
    Found that shop on Ebay.... thanks! They do have cute clothes. Yeah $45-$50 isn't too bad... yes better than $200-$300 that I saw on some AB/LG clothes sites out there. I will look more around on Ebay too.

These are definitely cute, gives me an idea to try making some of my own creations.

should they be cut for a girl? like to have breast if its made in an adult size?