Thread: Hi my is David and Im new

Default Hi my is David and Im new

Hi I'm new to this site and I enjoy wearing nappies and being treated like a baby and humiliated and dominated in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by babylucy View Post
    Hi I'm new to this site and I enjoy wearing nappies and being treated like a baby and humiliated and dominated in this way.
    Hey babylucy and welcome to ADISC! It can be exciting to be new to a big new place, can't it? I hope you are excited at least, this place is a pretty fun and informative place to be.

It's great that you enjoy nappies, a lot of people around here do so you'll find great compnay. Being dominated and the feeling of being humiliated are common things around here too, and as long as you keep your discussion on that oh so nice PG-13 content level we like around here.. you can find some other people interested in that to your hearts content too. In fact.. I kinda like that stuff a little bit myself, though not as much as some of the other people here.

When you are being humiliated, dominated, and nappied.. what sorts of things do you like to do for fun? What are some of your hobbies and other interests?

Have a ton of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by babylucy View Post
    So do many of us. And we're here to help if we can: it's what we do. We give people advice, information, or even just warm hugs. It can mean an awful lot to know other people feel as you do about the same things.

By the way, there's no real need to say you are David; we will call you Babylucy or anything else you decide to change your user name to. After all we could not handle calling all the people David who are called that in real life!

Your user name does suggest to me that you may find our sissy forum very useful. Many guys are into forced feminization as part of being dominated and diapered.

Anyway, since I guess you will find Adisc useful and enjoyable, it would be a good idea to take a look at this guide to writing intro posts. http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...oductions.html

hi there

what do you like to do in your spare time?

irl are you working/at college/uni?

do you like any types of music?

I have an eclectic taste in music

anyway, a very warm welcome from me!