Thread: Manga/Anime with diapers?

NaughtyPants

Default Manga/Anime with diapers?

Do you guys know any Manga/Anime-series or just a clip that includes diapers?
    I love Manga and especially in sex-related situations so I wonder if there are any diaper-related animes as well?

The only thing I have found through Google is some small scene where a girl is strapped to a bed and is forced to mess her diaper. It was good but unfortunately not so long...

PS. I hope that this is in the right category since there aren't so many categories on this forum to be honest :P

I've seen a couple floating around 4chan, but I'm not sure of a central source. They're out there, though!

I don't think I can link it because it's adult content but there are 150+ manga and doujinshi on the e-hentai galleries tagged with diaper. Idol wa xxxx Nante Shimasen is also a non-hentai omorashi manga with a few pages of diaper scenes (too bad it looks like the scanlators abandoned it though.)

NaughtyPants

Quote Originally Posted by cherieberry View Post
    I don't think I can link it because it's adult content but there are 150+ manga and doujinshi on the e-hentai galleries tagged with diaper. Idol wa xxxx Nante Shimasen is also a non-hentai omorashi manga with a few pages of diaper scenes (too bad it looks like the scanlators abandoned it though.)
    Can you PM it instead then? That must be allowed right? I find it kind of tricky to find it...

One of the main characters in the Elfen Lied manga is a shy girl who needs diapers because she wets herself whenever she gets too nervous. She first appears in chapter 43.

There's also a character in Mai Otome called Tomoe who is into infantilism, although there are only a few short scenes in the anime involving it (around episode 20-23, iirc). There are some drama CDs focusing more on it, though.

Chapter 3 of Mika ni Harassment involves a little girl trying to take away the main girl's boyfriend while gradually regressing her mind and forcing her to attend a kindergarten.

In chapter 82 of Love Hina, Mutsumi gets amnesia and thinks she's a child again, and as Naru tries to help her regain her memory by dressing up in baby clothes, Mutsumi ends up diapering and trying to breastfeed her.

Also, chapter 3 of Maid in Japan has a scene where a crazy lesbian teacher teaches child care by selecting one of the girls in the class and having all the other girls change her diapers.