Thread: The Me That Is FireFanatic :)

Default The Me That Is FireFanatic :)

I am a baby girl new to the AB/DL world.

Even as a child (if I remember right 4 or 5) I was still drinking out of a bottle and eating baby food when I could get away with it. I never really stopped sucking my thumb when really stressed. It was never something I fully understood and am still figuring out. I just went and bought my first paci and bottle and slept better than I have in years. I currently live with family but once I relocate in a couple months hope to get my first jammies.
    I do want to wear diapers at night but during the day prefer to be in trainers or big girl undies.

I love to read and write. Have been singing and doing karaoke since I could talk. I also love the water and swimming. Everyone tells me I am a fish. I love online games and the Sims games. I am interested in criminal justice and going for my GED next week. I plan to start school in the fall to get a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I took a fingerprinting class and was hooked. My original plan was to become a Firefighter/Paramedic but due to my medical issues that has become an unreachable dream. I still hope to study Fire Science along with Criminal Justice. I also love horseback riding but is something I have been unable to do for some time. I love country and celtic music but no one in my opinion can top Elvis. I enjoy comedy and my two favorites are Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias which I am proud to say I have been to see both now ^_^

I don't currently work. I have been disabled my whole life and encountered bigger issues with my back after a car accident a couple years ago. So when I am not in school or out and about I stay at home and read, write or sing to the dog :P

I am here just hoping to make friends now that I know I am not alone in my desire to be little.

Hey there, your name caught my attention (for those that know me and what I do the words "go figure" probably come up). Welcome, this isn't a bad place at all as it has been pretty helpful for me at least to sort of get over the whole "omg wth I like this?". Anyhoo enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by FireFanatic View Post

Even as a child (if I remember right 4 or 5) I was still drinking out of a bottle and eating baby food when I could get away with it. I never really stopped sucking my thumb when really stressed. It was never something I fully understood and am still figuring out. I just went and bought my first paci and bottle and slept better than I have in years. I currently live with family but once I relocate in a couple months hope to get my first jammies.
    I do want to wear diapers at night but during the day prefer to be in trainers or big girl undies.

I love to read and write. Have been singing and doing karaoke since I could talk. I also love the water and swimming. Everyone tells me I am a fish. I love online games and the Sims games. I am interested in criminal justice and going for my GED next week. I plan to start school in the fall to get a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I took a fingerprinting class and was hooked. My original plan was to become a Firefighter/Paramedic but due to my medical issues that has become an unreachable dream. I still hope to study Fire Science along with Criminal Justice. I also love horseback riding but is something I have been unable to do for some time. I love country and celtic music but no one in my opinion can top Elvis. I enjoy comedy and my two favorites are Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias which I am proud to say I have been to see both now ^_^

I don't currently work. I have been disabled my whole life and encountered bigger issues with my back after a car accident a couple years ago. So when I am not in school or out and about I stay at home and read, write or sing to the dog :P

I am here just hoping to make friends now that I know I am not alone in my desire to be little.
    Welcome to the site! It sounds like you're a friendly and ambitious person! I've only been a member for three months and I can't tell you the number of hours I've spent here. There are a lot of games here and there is a humongous amount of socialization. There is a live chat room after you pass probation and there are also several groups to join, such as the Country Music group. Feel free to jump into any thread and ask us anything!

Thankyou for the warm welcomes

Yeah I can be pretty outgoing but in person I am extremely shy and reserved. Cant really explain why but eh such is life :P I very much look forward to participating on here, it sounds like it will not only be informative but loads of fun as well.

Many of us are shy or have difficulties in person but are outgoing online. Your excellent intro post really shows your outgoing side, and it sounds like you are pretty enthusiastic about being an active member of the community; I am looking forward your participation. You're also lucky here, on Adisc are quite a few girls, both tg and born that way, who will be able to offer all kinds of advice, tips, and info relevant to a feminine perspective. Clothing to fit the female form is just one of the things that springs to mind.

I am really happy to hear you plan to move out in a couple of months. That step is key to being free to indulge in everything to do with being ab or dl, from making abdl friends irl, to online shopping, to ageplay in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Best of luck too in eventually getting some kind of qualification and then a job. It's great to see that a serious medical issue isn't going to condemn you to a boring life.

welcome to adisc! You'll fit in fine here. I joined in December and I love it. Don't be afraid, people here are really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFanatic View Post

You and I sound a lot alike! I love singing and do karaoke when I can, but I'm super shy! I also studied forensic anthropology in college and loved the cross over into criminal justice we got

Its great to meet you and I hope we get more opportunities to chat!

Sorry for the late reply everyone. Yes I am quite enjoying myself here so far

Its great to be in a place I can feel welcomed. tinybright I sure hope so. I am very interested in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science. I am going to be going for an Associate of Science Degree in the Criminal Justice field and am uber excited to start school in the fall.

Another happy note. I bought a new sippy cup and binky the other day. Found them at the local thrift shop binky still in the package. I have a 0+ binky with silicone teat that is red with elmo and love the style of this teat so much more than my other ones. Love my sippy too, its a monster sippy from nuby with a silicone sipper. I have been using it as often as I can especially since it doesnt leak much.