Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiiiii

Default Hiiiii

1) Hello! Who are you?

hellooooooo! im putands!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

my friend referred me to this site long ago and told me to make an acc

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

i LOVE to play hockey and soccer! And im a really great drawer!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

i would just like to help anyone (including my friend) in any way possible on this site

hope ya'll have a great day!!!!

Well hi there, from another cold-winter hockey-mad place: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. You have a friend that referred you here? Cool. So that means (possibly) you have a friend who's also abdl (??) but also that nice things are being said about Adisc. As to helping: that's what we're about.

Just out of curiosity, are there any Russian sites for ab's or dl's?

not that I know of, my friend is indeed an ab, shes not into the dl part of it though.
    Last edited by putands; 30-Apr-2013 at 00:49.

Quote Originally Posted by putands View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

hellooooooo! im putands!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

my friend referred me to this site long ago and told me to make an acc

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

i LOVE to play hockey and soccer! And im a really great drawer!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

i would just like to help anyone (including my friend) in any way possible on this site

hope ya'll have a great day!!!!
    Hey there putlands!

Glad to see that you've finally come out to post about yourself It's very nice to meet you.

I'm not a fan of sports, but I love art! What is your favourite medium? I do some stuff in Photoshop (and I've done professional art in processing and Arduino), of course I'm not by any means even an artist in my own opinion. But I would love to be able to consider myself such!

Right now I'm (re)learning Japanese ^_^

- Lobie

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Is your friend also on the site?

I've always wanted to learn Russian and even bought a language program, but haven't made it very far yet. It is quite difficult when the alphabet is different from your own.

Anyway, I am fascinated to know more about your city. What are the 3 best things about it?

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there putlands!

Glad to see that you've finally come out to post about yourself It's very nice to meet you.

I'm not a fan of sports, but I love art! What is your favourite medium? I do some stuff in Photoshop (and I've done professional art in processing and Arduino), of course I'm not by any means even an artist in my own opinion. But I would love to be able to consider myself such!

Right now I'm (re)learning Japanese ^_^

- Lobie
    thats great! I have heard japanese is a really pretty language! i hand draw, nothing fancy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Is your friend also on the site?

I've always wanted to learn Russian and even bought a language program, but haven't made it very far yet. It is quite difficult when the alphabet is different from your own.

Anyway, I am fascinated to know more about your city. What are the 3 best things about it?

Stay dry and happy!
    shes actually doesnt have an account on here, shes just a guest

i remember when i had to study english.. hardest thing ive ever done in highschool & college because of how the letters are so different and the way words are formed, i still struggle alot with the speaking part. i almost failed the english class :O

im more on the outskirts of moscow, so theres alot of industrial. near my living theres a manufacturing plant that makes diapers, so thats something interesting. oh and finally i really like the weather up here, much better and colder then when i took a vacation to nevada in the USA, too warm at least for me.

actually i forgot to mention this in my intro post, im actually not a dl or ab believe it or not, my friend (who is an ab) just suggested that i make an account here and i like to follow her recommendations. i will still try my best to be helpful here, please no be mad at me

Quote Originally Posted by putands View Post
    ...please no be mad at me
    Nobody will be mad at you. Most people on this site are nice and hospitable. You are welcome here, AB/DL or not.

That's interesting that there is a diaper factory near you. I wonder what brands they make? What is the word for diaper in Russian anyway?

Next time you get to visit the USA, try Seattle or Portland in the summertime. You'll like the weather much better!

And I always thought that russian is extreme hard to learn and to understand apparently.... ^_-

Anyway, welcome to adisc, putands! And noone will be mad, if you make some mistakes, as long as it's clearly that you're putting some effort into it. And it seems to look that way.

However, on the other hand, it's perfectly understandable that english or western languages give you a hard time, it's simply the same effect in reverse as for us with the one's from the east. Although, I'm just joking right now or... a friend of mine did... So he mentioned: Just get drunk if you know a little bit of russian, that way you're able to speak it fluently! ^_^

Into which kind of drawing are you, if I may ask? At the moment i'm still into too much sketches, manga stuff mostly. With just some crayons for the major part obviously, though I still love my copicmarker. I also got a drawing tablet for my pc, a small one, but somehow I'm still more comfortable the old way...

And are you actually playing hockey or soccer by yourself. If yes on a quite professional basis, if I may ask? So perhaps for your college or something similar? Would be nice to know.

Anyway, have fun on adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Nobody will be mad at you. Most people on this site are nice and hospitable. You are welcome here, AB/DL or not.

That's interesting that there is a diaper factory near you. I wonder what brands they make? What is the word for diaper in Russian anyway?

Next time you get to visit the USA, try Seattle or Portland in the summertime. You'll like the weather much better!
    thats good to know, i thanks for all the warm welcomes! the plant says kimberly clark, cant remember their english name for their diapers right now. the russian equivalent to diaper is подгузник. you say it like 'bob-na-noise-nick" something like that. im sure the weather in seattle or portland will be nicer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    And I always thought that russian is extreme hard to learn and to understand apparently.... ^_-

Anyway, welcome to adisc, putands! And noone will be mad, if you make some mistakes, as long as it's clearly that you're putting some effort into it. And it seems to look that way.

However, on the other hand, it's perfectly understandable that english or western languages give you a hard time, it's simply the same effect in reverse as for us with the one's from the east. Although, I'm just joking right now or... a friend of mine did... So he mentioned: Just get drunk if you know a little bit of russian, that way you're able to speak it fluently! ^_^

Into which kind of drawing are you, if I may ask? At the moment i'm still into too much sketches, manga stuff mostly. With just some crayons for the major part obviously, though I still love my copicmarker. I also got a drawing tablet for my pc, a small one, but somehow I'm still more comfortable the old way...

And are you actually playing hockey or soccer by yourself. If yes on a quite professional basis, if I may ask? So perhaps for your college or something similar? Would be nice to know.

Anyway, have fun on adisc!
    thanks for letting me know! my english still isnt perfect so it might cause a language barrier or confuse peoples.

hahhaaha i will have to agree with your friend there

i like to draw anime characters from my favorite shows, all by pencils and paper. ipad drawing never worked out for me either.

i play soccer and hockey with a couple friends of mine, im not on a team or anything. when your in a simple group of friends you can bend the rules a little

Hi and welcome. It doesn't matter at all if you're into diapers or not. I'm amazed at how well you write in English. I thought the word and pronunciation for diaper was very interesting. I can't draw to save my life, but I play piano and organ very well as I'm a professional musician. I'm also a writer and have four stories on this site. I will look forward for your comments and input.