Thread: Does your cat have a curfew?

Thumbs up Does your cat have a curfew?

For those of you who have out door cats, do you give them a curfew? I don't let my cat go out after dark. See, I live on a main road with lots of trucks coming and going, and people love going like, 55 mph. It also doesn't help that she's a dark brown cat. I am terrified of her getting killed by some car.

SO. Do you have a curfew for your furry friend?
    Last edited by Slut; 29-Apr-2013 at 21:18. Reason: fixin' shizz

Yes... nearly the same circumstances. There is just a kind of speeding point for most idiots, which is 2 roads besides our street.

So yeah, my cat got a curfew between 6pm-8am (depends on the season). But having a male cat didn't make this an easy task, since they like to stray a lot.
    Although he prefers our forest and is mostly chasing some ravens. So I don't fear that much about getting him killed from a car. Still at night I'd like to have him "safe" ^_-

I hope anyone who lets their cats outdoors makes sure they can't procreate. Feral cat problems are a big issue in some areas still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Yes... nearly the same circumstances. There is just a kind of speeding point for most idiots, which is 2 roads besides our street.

So yeah, my cat got a curfew between 6pm-8am (depends on the season). But having a male cat didn't make this an easy task, since they like to stray a lot.
    Although he prefers our forest and is mostly chasing some ravens. So I don't fear that much about getting him killed from a car. Still at night I'd like to have him "safe" ^_-
    Your cat has a 1 in 3 chance of being a total dick/psychopath killer.

Nope i live in the country, so i let my cats come and go whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Your cat has a 1 in 3 chance of being a total dick/psychopath killer.

He, I always knew that something is wrong with him ^_^.

I guess, he thinks that he's a feline predator... trying to kill ravens 4 times of his own size, though he never got one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    He, I always knew that something is wrong with him ^_^.

I guess, he thinks that he's a feline predator... trying to kill ravens 4 times of his own size, though he never got one so far.
    That you've seen.

So, I guess if you hate birds let your cats outside out of your sight for hours at a time?
    Last edited by Fire2box; 30-Apr-2013 at 02:54.