Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Hey folks, I'm Sketch. I occasionally draw AB-related art for CushyPen on occasion. Thought I'd pop by and see what's goin' on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Hey folks, I'm Sketch. I occasionally draw AB-related art for CushyPen on occasion. Thought I'd pop by and see what's goin' on here.
    Hi Sketch, and welcome to ADISC~ I'm sure your art is wonderful, and your name is fun too! It was the first thing I noticed, I was like.. this guy is cool, his name is Sketch. Then I realized for all I know you could be a girl, and if so.. I'm full of all the apologies.

Still, what made you want to pop in ADISC? I hope it was for good things. Would you like to answer a fun series of questions to make your intro super fantastic?

1. When did you first get into the AB/DL culture?
    2. What sorts of things do you like doing in your free time?
    3. What is your dream job?
    4. What is something that can always bring a smile to your face?
    5. When did you first decide you wanted to draw and how serious are you about drawing?

If you don't feel comfortable asking, then don't let me pressure you. Peer pressure isn't fun for anyone. Let's just focus on having fun and making your time here awesome!

Hello there, you know we are 18+ now? I believe that there is no reason now, not to link to www.cushypen.com I took a gander, and while there are images there which, well, wouldn't be suitable say, for use as avatars here, there is diaper art of all sorts there... and I think it is a service to Adisc's members to make them aware that Cushypen exists. I didn't know of it myself until you mentioned it!

I guess the best thing would be for members here to check it out and decide for themselves what they think of it.

Glad you came by and made an appearance!