View Poll Results: What do you do with your diaper?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wear it

10 7.75%
  • Wear it and poo in it

0 0%
  • Wear it and pee in it

75 58.14%
  • Wear it and both pee and poo in it

44 34.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to do with your diaper?

NaughtyPants

Default What do you like to do with your diaper?

Hi, I'm really new to this forum and to this "lifestyle" as well since I recently discovered that I like to both pee and poo in my pants but I've never tried a diaper for severeal reasons so I'm curious about what you do with your diapers?

For me it's simply the excitement do be naughty and make a little "accident" so I don't actually need a diaper to enjoy it and therefore my vote goes for option 4

Personally, I don't mind messing my diapers...but only under certain circumstances, like there is no-one in the house for a while and I don't have to leave them in the trash for long before the garbage collection comes, in fear of neighbours catching any foul smells.

Even though I do mind it, I'm more of a wetter. Making the diaper all the more squishy and thick really does it for me

NaughtyPants

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Personally, I don't mind messing my diapers...but only under certain circumstances, like there is no-one in the house for a while and I don't have to leave them in the trash for long before the garbage collection comes, in fear of neighbours catching any foul smells.

Even though I do mind it, I'm more of a wetter. Making the diaper all the more squishy and thick really does it for me
    Ok!
    I don't know how it feels to wet a diaper but I know how it feels to wet pants and it's wonderful, especially to wear them for a long time afterwards. Doesn't the diaper take that effect away? I mean, aren't they designed to stay dry? In that case I prefer to wet pants instead of diapers but what do I know...

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyPants View Post
    Ok!
    I don't know how it feels to wet a diaper but I know how it feels to wet pants and it's wonderful, especially to wear them for a long time afterwards. Doesn't the diaper take that effect away? I mean, aren't they designed to stay dry? In that case I prefer to wet pants instead of diapers but what do I know...
    It doesn't so much take away the feeling of being wet, it just kind of...changes it a bit. While a diaper does feel dry after you wet it (usually), it definitely feels way different from when it was previously bone-dry.

It does (thankfully) feel totally different from wet pants. I remember the first time I built up the courage to actually wet a diaper I had been imagining it would feel a lot like say... wet swimming trunks. In reality the only difference between a wet diaper and a dry one is a it's slightly squishy and somewhat bulkier.

Of course, this changes if you're talking about a diaper that's totally soaked...But that's a different ballpark.

hiyas

im a big lover of both the number one and number two option. i fond that i like to stay in a wet diaper and enjoy the wet feeling. but whe i poop sometimes i like to change straght away and other times i will quite happily sit in it and squish it all around on my bum lol.

its hard to explain as i dont alwas poop in them. sometimes i will do so and other times i wont. for me it kinda just happens and i will just go other times i worry about it a bit and as such i wont go poopy in them haha.

but yeah i like both number one and number two but number 1 is more common for me than number two i would say although i do also do number two a lot.

This poll is missing a few choices and really ought to have been a check-all-that-apply poll instead of having compound choices. As for the choices given, I both wear (obviously) and pee in my diapers, but wearing doesn't always involve peeing. Sometimes I wear just to have a well-padded midsection, for instance. This is particularly common with my cloth diapers and training pants, as using them means I have to do laundry soon/immediately, and I'm not always in the position to do that.

I'd suggest this poll be done again, but with an expanded set of choices, for example:

What diapered activities do you participate in (if any)? Check all that apply:

• Staying dry and clean (diaper comes off unused)
    • Wetting
    • Messing
    • Filling diaper completely
    • Filling diaper until it leaks (intentionally leaking)
    • Wearing to bed
    • Wearing 24x7
    • Wearing in public
    • Wearing conspicuously (exhibitionism)
    • Wearing for convenience
    • Coping with incontinence
    • Coping with lack of toilet (please explain -- e.g., "I'm an astronaut.")
    • Age-playing as a baby or toddler
    • Being diapered/changed by a caretaker/partner
    • Masturbating
    • Engaging in sexual activity with a partner
    • BDSM
    • Other

Or something like that.

Just a thought.

NaughtyPants

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    This poll is missing a few choices and really ought to have been a check-all-that-apply poll instead of having compound choices. As for the choices given, I both wear (obviously) and pee in my diapers, but wearing doesn't always involve peeing. Sometimes I wear just to have a well-padded midsection, for instance. This is particularly common with my cloth diapers and training pants, as using them means I have to do laundry soon/immediately, and I'm not always in the position to do that.

I'd suggest this poll be done again, but with an expanded set of choices, for example:

What diapered activities do you participate in (if any)? Check all that apply:

• Staying dry and clean (diaper comes off unused)
    • Wetting
    • Messing
    • Filling diaper completely
    • Filling diaper until it leaks (intentionally leaking)
    • Wearing to bed
    • Wearing 24x7
    • Wearing in public
    • Wearing conspicuously (exhibitionism)
    • Wearing for convenience
    • Coping with incontinence
    • Coping with lack of toilet (please explain -- e.g., "I'm an astronaut.")
    • Age-playing as a baby or toddler
    • Being diapered/changed by a caretaker/partner
    • Masturbating
    • Engaging in sexual activity with a partner
    • BDSM
    • Other

Or something like that.

Just a thought.
    Hahaha yeah I could do that but I just wanted to know the basics about what you can think about doing in your diaper. I simply had no idea how many that actually even went in the diaper but apparently its most of you since only 4 has picked option number one

I wear 24/7 out of need. My diaper is wet usally wet 22 hrs out of the 24. I try to spend at least an hour airing out everyday. When my "hiney" starts feeling
    wet it's definetely time for change. I don't enjoy setting in a wet diaper and can't stand a leaky one.

When I m wearing a nappy I mainly pee in it ,I love the feeling of a wet nappy and will keep it on for hours,I have only pooed my nappy 2 or 3 Times and when I have I change for a clean dry 1 straight away because even when wearing plastic baby pants the smell becomes overpowering and I find that disgusting so will just be the baby that wets his nappy only.