Thread: hi evertybody

Talking hi evertybody

this page is fantastic. Helo every dl and ab!

Quote Originally Posted by Tramp1 View Post
    this page is fantastic. Helo every dl and ab!
    Hello to you too Tramp1, I'm glad you find this place fantastic! I find it pretty fantastic too, and I hope you decide to stick around!

I have to say, the short and sweet intro you've posted leaves a lot of curosity boiling inside me, feel like telling us a little more about yourself?

• How did you find this place?
    • What is being a Diaper Lover mean to you?
    • How did you get started?
    • What sorts of things are you passionate about?
    • How did you decide on your username?
    • How do you spend your time when not padded?
    • What's the one thing that just will always bring a smile to your face?

Feel free to ignore some of the questions if you don't feel comfortable telling, it just would be great to get to know you, and help your introduction to ADISC be a stronger and more memorable one. I hope you have lots of fun here.

Hi to yourself.
    1: It all started when i was searching around after self bondage ideas with diapers. The first thing i noticed was a post on this side. (this one http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...g-diapers.html) So i clicked on it and made a user. But got a bid disappointed when i found out that i had to wait for seven days to read the post. Was really looking forward to read it.

2 Well, it means to me that i really like to wear diaper and do number one and two in them. I like the feeling to feel the warm liquid or mass to my skin. it also mean that i like to feel helpless and try to do that thru self bondage.

3 I think it started when i was a small kid. And then it was forgotten for a few years. Then it suddenly came back and i got this weird and delicious feeling when i thought about it.

4: My passion are self bondage, not be able to move to much, use some sort of gag and not be able to see. I alos like to feel number two on my skin when i jump with my but on the floor.

6. I do normal stuff. school and play with friends.

7. comedy.

this is about it, i hope i will have a nice time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramp1 View Post
    Hi to yourself.
    1: It all started when i was searching around after self bondage ideas with diapers. The first thing i noticed was a post on this side. (this one http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...g-diapers.html) So i clicked on it and made a user. But got a bid disappointed when i found out that i had to wait for seven days to read the post. Was really looking forward to read it.

2 Well, it means to me that i really like to wear diaper and do number one and two in them. I like the feeling to feel the warm liquid or mass to my skin. it also mean that i like to feel helpless and try to do that thru self bondage.

3 I think it started when i was a small kid. And then it was forgotten for a few years. Then it suddenly came back and i got this weird and delicious feeling when i thought about it.

4: My passion are self bondage, not be able to move to much, use some sort of gag and not be able to see. I alos like to feel number two on my skin when i jump with my but on the floor.

6. I do normal stuff. school and play with friends.

7. comedy.

this is about it, i hope i will have a nice time here.
    Awesome replies. I especially like your simple but awesome answer of "comedy" for my last question. That made ME smile. I also think that you'll manage to have some good fun during your time where you can't read the thread. I hope so anyway.