Thread: Taping diapers (abena in this case)

Default Taping diapers (abena in this case)

From what I have seen, most everyone tapes across? What about this approach? ABENA - P

I have heard of that from this site before, somewhere, but never tried it until now. Feels good. Thank you for sharing!

I just ordered two packs of abenas just a couple hours ago! I'm going to try this when I get them!

Wish the plastic version was still available in the UK somehow.

it looks like you angle the top taps down and angle the bottom tapes up

That looks great for the rounder butt and slim waist of the female form but not for a slightly beer bellyed man like me. I have tried the up-down taping the package suggests but not crossed over like in the video and I find a slight upwards angle on the lower tapes with the waist horizontal works best for me in the M-4s. I'll have to try that some time but notice she had the long lost X-Plus in large with waist band features the -4 series and Air-Plus lack.

I have also done this with my bambino diapers and they work great! The bottom two tapes angel up just little and the top tapes straight across the diaper. I get a good fit this way. I also tape the same way on the dry 24/7 diapers too.