Thread: New!

NaughtyPants

Default New!

Hi guys!

I'm new here and I hope that I'll have a great time here

I've liked the idea of going in my pants since I got out of diapers as a baby but I stopped doing it when I was about 5 because I simply "had to" since my parents were worried sick about me since i was starting school.

Between 6-15 I didn't give it a single thought but I tried to go in my pants again some time at about 15 and since then I have loved it every time! (I just turned 18)

The difference between me and you guys is that I don't dare to buy diapers and hide them at home (I live with my parents and I will probably have to do that for at least a couple of years more due to studies) because I am so scared that my parents will find out if I do.

So my way of enjoying it is to fill my pants with any fabric that's good for the "mission" and unleash my wrath upon it

When I move away from home the first thing I'll do is definitely to buy diapers and try them out because they are probably more comfortable than a towel against your butt and I bet that it feels more "baby-like" but what do I know

That was a long introduction, huh?
    Last edited by NaughtyPants; 28-Apr-2013 at 03:41.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyPants View Post
    Hi guys!

I've liked the idea of going in my pants since I got out of diapers as a baby but I stopped doing it when I was about 5 because I simply "had to" since my parents were worried sick about me since i was starting school.

Between 6-15 I didn't given it a single thought but I tried to go in my pants again some time at about 15 and since then I have loved it every time! (I just turned 18)

The difference between me and you guys is that I don't dare to buy diapers and hide them at home (I live with my parents and I will probably have to do that for at least a couple of years more due to studies) because I am so scared that my parents will find out if I do.

So my way of enjoying it is to fill my pants with any fabric that's good for the "mission" and unleash my wrath upon it

When I move away from home the first thing I'll do is definitely to buy diapers and try them out because they are probably more comfortable than a towel against your butt and I bet that it feels more "baby-like" but what do I know

Not at all - A good intro I would say. There are so called inserts which you can buy that fit inside your underwear. They are disposable and a lot easier to hide. You can find them at all the stores.

Welcome to Adisc. Have you considered plastic pants? It's a one time purchase, and they take up little room if they're off you. Folded up in an inner pocket of a jacket can work to avoid discovery. I can't guess if they would feel baby-like to you, but it's one thought. Plus it would make your "towel adventures" safer.

NaughtyPants

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Not at all - A good intro I would say. There are so called inserts which you can buy that fit inside your underwear. They are disposable and a lot easier to hide. You can find them at all the stores.
    Are they really big enough to handle a quite big load of poop or are they just for absorbing pee? And also, are there really inserts that are made for adults?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome to Adisc. Have you considered plastic pants? It's a one time purchase, and they take up little room if they're off you. Folded up in an inner pocket of a jacket can work to avoid discovery. I can't guess if they would feel baby-like to you, but it's one thought. Plus it would make your "towel adventures" safer.
    Hmmm, I'm gonna take a look in my local grocery store tomorrow and see if I can find any, but if I'll have to order them online it's not an option. They would definitely feel "baby-like" though if they look like they do when I search them on Google!

Why don't you just go ahead and try and get some diapers? Although they can take up some space, why not try getting some kind of lockable storage. You can try getting a duffle bag and adding a padlock. You can get a small lockable filing cabinet that you can put them in. You could probably think of some other things.

NaughtyPants

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Why don't you just go ahead and try and get some diapers? Although they can take up some space, why not try getting some kind of lockable storage. You can try getting a duffle bag and adding a padlock. You can get a small lockable filing cabinet that you can put them in. You could probably think of some other things.
    I actually do have a box with a lock where I store some money if I would need physical money but from time to time (Actually it was a quite long time ago now) my dad needs some money and when he doesn't have any at home he borrows mine without asking and I keep the key in a place he knows about. I could however hide the key somewhere else at say that I lost it and found it when I think about it!

But the problem with diapers or plastic pants as well for that matter is that the packaging is quite big, isn't it? So I have to get rid of a big package of diapers/plastic pants without anyone knowing and how do I accomplish that? The package must also be able to fit into my rucksack.

I actually do have a box with a lock where I store some money if I would need physical money but from time to time (Actually it was a quite long time ago now) my dad needs some money and when he doesn't have any at home he borrows mine without asking and I keep the key in a place he knows about. I could however hide the key somewhere else at say that I lost it and found it when I think about it!

But the problem with diapers or plastic pants as well for that matter is that the packaging is quite big, isn't it? So I have to get rid of a big package of diapers/plastic pants without anyone knowing and how do I accomplish that? The package must also be able to fit into my rucksack.
    You just might have to remove the contents from the packaging and sort it so that more would fit in there. Just get another lockable box.then you could be self assured.

Hi guys!

Between 6-15 I didn't give it a single thought but I tried to go in my pants again some time at about 15 and since then I have loved it every time! (I just turned 18)

Filling your pants is the best! ^^
    Welcome to ADISC, the best ABDL forum on the planet.
    At least for the journey home, you might want to get a roll-on suitcase. That way you don't have to worry about the large package untill you get home. Once home, a lockable box seems a decent solution.