Thread: back

Default back

Hey guys, Im a college senior in math and physics (but i have an extra semester to look forward to). well, up until i started college i used diapers really often but decided to put that side of me on the side burner while at school. I have noticed diapers are something i crave while under high stress. This past week i was under allot of stress due to finals and family issues and decided to put on a diaper. I have been diapered for the past 4 days straight (while doing final exams).

outside of diapers, i am an avid swimmer and love to work on my truck. I also have three jobs :-)

Im just looking for a place whit like minded individuals.

Cheers,

-Moose

Quote Originally Posted by moosecanswim View Post
    Hey guys, Im a college senior in math and physics (but i have an extra semester to look forward to). well, up until i started college i used diapers really often but decided to put that side of me on the side burner while at school. I have noticed diapers are something i crave while under high stress. This past week i was under allot of stress due to finals and family issues and decided to put on a diaper. I have been diapered for the past 4 days straight (while doing final exams).

outside of diapers, i am an avid swimmer and love to work on my truck. I also have three jobs :-)

Im just looking for a place whit like minded individuals.

Cheers,

-Moose
    Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're busy! You have a great introduction and I agree with you - diapers seem to have a calming effect on me as well. There are groups on this site for private (more or less) conversations and there is one for swimmers and I'm sure one for car enthusiasts, too. Explore the site when you can. Relax and enjoy yourself!

three jobs, senior year, tough disciplines at school... plus family issues. Looks like anything that helps with coping is called for, no question!

Hi Moose. Awesome! I studied physics, too! What are you looking to do with your studies after you graduate? I totally understand the stress/diapers thing. Unfortunately, when I was in college I was too scared to try one. Didn't really get into regular diaper wearing under after.

Enjoy ADISC