Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first attempt at diaper art: image critique

Default My first attempt at diaper art: image critique

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diaper girl and stranger.jpg 
Views:	7768 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	16887

i am an aspiring artist and this is my first endeavor into abdl related art.

This illustration was created by Prisma colored pencils and took about 7.5hrs to finish. It is 100% my own idea and work. I just finished it and am curious in your critique/opinion of it. The title is The Enticement. It is an idea of a story that I am contemplating on writing about.

The printer scan sucked so I took a pic of it and cropped off the messy edges.
    Last edited by ilostthesheriff; 27-Apr-2013 at 14:01.

I came into this thread preparing my best (or worst, it's all subjective) Warhol joke... but wow.

It's really, really good. I hate comparing artworks, but it seriously beats the hell out of 99% (okay, 100%) of all the other diaper art out there.

robbw

You my be an inspiring artist but I think you actually were trying to say you're an aspiring artist. Inspire means motivating others, aspire means trying to accopmplish something.,

Quote Originally Posted by robbw View Post
    You my be an inspiring artist but I think you actually were trying to say you're an aspiring artist. Inspire means motivating others, aspire means trying to accopmplish something.,
    OOPS! You are right. Aspiring artist. Thank you for that. I am completely ashamed. I will blame my grammar on the stack of drinks I've had tonight.

,,,fixed
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oateson View Post
    I came into this thread preparing my best (or worst, it's all subjective) Warhol joke... but wow.

It's really, really good. I hate comparing artworks, but it seriously beats the hell out of 99% (okay, 100%) of all the other diaper art out there.
    Thank you! This means alot to me.

Zpeed

Not that I can make anything better myself, but here is my opinion
    The right half (the behind) is awesome, the left part is kinda, weird?
    Just to little details, compared to the other half
    No neck and 1 big boob

Always nice to see high quality works related to ABDL. Nicely done!

Very nice. I'm not an art critic or anything, but I like this one.

I loooove this, as I've recently fallen into looking at diapered art. Fantastic work, please create and share more!

Indeed enticing. I'm curious about what kind of story you'd be developing based on this?