Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Intro to hopefully a wonderful experience here!

  1. #1

    Default Intro to hopefully a wonderful experience here!

    Hello everyone! I figured I would introduce myself and hopefully gain a few friends in the process, so here it goes! I am a sissy ab/dl and am transgendered but surprising to most is that I love metal music! Some of my favorite bands are Amon Amarth, Nevermore, Trivium, Arch Enemy etc. I play several different instruments but the ones I am professional in are the guitar and cello. I also am a brony and have been since season 2 came out. I generally am an upbeat person most of the time, and tend to see the glass half full. If you want to know more just ask I tend to be very open too haha!

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC, Symphony

    Not a fan of metal myself, but Trivium tends to be the exception to that (Capsizing The Sea/In Waves has to be my favourite tracks from them yet). I'm a bit of a brony myself, even having my own original characters. As far as favourite characters go, who would be your favourite?

    Hope you enjoy your time here, and meet many great friends.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm a rock/metal fan but I prefer tamer stuff like Maiden, billy talent that kind of thing.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsymphony View Post
    Hello everyone! I figured I would introduce myself and hopefully gain a few friends in the process, so here it goes! I am a sissy ab/dl and am transgendered but surprising to most is that I love metal music! Some of my favorite bands are Amon Amarth, Nevermore, Trivium, Arch Enemy etc. I play several different instruments but the ones I am professional in are the guitar and cello. I also am a brony and have been since season 2 came out. I generally am an upbeat person most of the time, and tend to see the glass half full. If you want to know more just ask I tend to be very open too haha!
    Welcome to the group. This is a very nice intro.
    I am surprised to see metal music and cello in the same paragraph. I'm impressed. My musical accomplishments are killing sound from a trumpet for a month until the director took pity on the instrument and had me try the suesaphone for two months then suggested I take up woodworking. I did however learn to play the Native Ammerican love flute and absolutly love it.
    Again welcome to the group

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Symphony

    Not a fan of metal myself, but Trivium tends to be the exception to that (Capsizing The Sea/In Waves has to be my favourite tracks from them yet). I'm a bit of a brony myself, even having my own original characters. As far as favourite characters go, who would be your favourite?

    Hope you enjoy your time here, and meet many great friends.
    My favorite character is probably rainbow dash with fluttershy as a close second. I also love Octavia and vinyl mainly because they are musician ponies and octavia plays cello ^_^

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Welcome to the group. This is a very nice intro.
    I am surprised to see metal music and cello in the same paragraph. I'm impressed. My musical accomplishments are killing sound from a trumpet for a month until the director took pity on the instrument and had me try the suesaphone for two months then suggested I take up woodworking. I did however learn to play the Native Ammerican love flute and absolutly love it.
    Again welcome to the group
    Thats funny the first instrument I ever tried was a trumpet! boy I sucked though lol wind instruments are not my forte (lol musical pun) but yeah most people never expect me to be a classical musician as well. There was a show my band was playing and to start our set off I ducktaped an electric pickup to the bridge of my cello and plugged it into my marshal stack and just started playing the whole place was speechless XD they seemed to like it though because they cheered afterwards but you can never seem to gauge the reaction a metal fan will have to something different. I was so worried they wouldn't like it.

  6. #6

    Default

    Excellent intro, you gave us may things with good potential for finding people with the same interest. I sort of feel like I know you now even if just a teensy bit.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Excellent intro, you gave us may things with good potential for finding people with the same interest. I sort of feel like I know you now even if just a teensy bit.
    Thanks Raccoon! I am glad you liked it! ^_^ I sure hope it leads me to make some wonderful friends here!

  8. #8

    Default

    Hey there Rainbowsymphony, and welcome to ADISC! It's always wonderful seeing a member sign up with the intention of making some friends, I think that's a really important thing. I'm sure if you move forward with that kind of attitude, it's going to pay off. It has for me, I've made plenty of amazing friends around here.. and I wouldn't mind making friends with you too! I'm sure you are a interesting person worth knowing as well.

    I do have a few questions that I don't think I saw someone ask, but I guess if someone did then I apologize for being a super ditz. You referred to yourself as transgendered, in what way do you mean that? Like.. how do you view your gender? It was sort of unclear to me, but I might be missing something obvious. I want to make sure I understand how you want to be seen correctly is all. I'm a male-to-female transgirl, if you are curious. Since you've already done an amazing job of telling us your non-AB interests and even talking about them, you feel like talking a little more about the AB/DL and Sissy sides of things? How did you first explore this sort of thing and why do you continue to do so? How did you find this site actually, if you don't mind me asking.

    Seriously though, don't lose that glass half-full vibe, I think people with it.. (I like to consider myself one too!) are needed in this world, and on this site.. and I hope you become a big part of it!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there Rainbowsymphony, and welcome to ADISC! It's always wonderful seeing a member sign up with the intention of making some friends, I think that's a really important thing. I'm sure if you move forward with that kind of attitude, it's going to pay off. It has for me, I've made plenty of amazing friends around here.. and I wouldn't mind making friends with you too! I'm sure you are a interesting person worth knowing as well.

    I do have a few questions that I don't think I saw someone ask, but I guess if someone did then I apologize for being a super ditz. You referred to yourself as transgendered, in what way do you mean that? Like.. how do you view your gender? It was sort of unclear to me, but I might be missing something obvious. I want to make sure I understand how you want to be seen correctly is all. I'm a male-to-female transgirl, if you are curious. Since you've already done an amazing job of telling us your non-AB interests and even talking about them, you feel like talking a little more about the AB/DL and Sissy sides of things? How did you first explore this sort of thing and why do you continue to do so? How did you find this site actually, if you don't mind me asking.

    Seriously though, don't lose that glass half-full vibe, I think people with it.. (I like to consider myself one too!) are needed in this world, and on this site.. and I hope you become a big part of it!
    Thanks for the wonderful welcome gigglemuffinz and don't worry your the first to ask about my being transgendered. I am a male who identifies as female so pretty much the same as you! When I was around 7 years old I started having dreams of being a girl and they would leave me in an elated mood every time I thought back on them but it wasn't until around 15 when I confessed to my mother that I didn't feel comfortable as a man. I also from a young age had a fascination with diapers and baby things, especially pacifiers and really cute plushies after a while my interest in them grew to the point that I saved up my money and went to buy some diapers I ended up buying girls goodnites because I thought they were adorable. From then on I realized that I liked girly baby stuff way more than the boy or unisex, which wasn't a huge surprise. When I fantasized about being a baby I was always a baby girl too. After a while when I was around 13 or 14 I started looking online to find a reasoning for my fantasies and I found out about the whole ab/dl thing and sissy as well. after that I knew thats what I was, although it took a lot of soul searching to be comfortable with myself about it. At one point I even attempted suicide because I thought no one would love me the way I was. I continue to do so because I like it and its a great stress relief to be honest. Although it is a sexual thing for me too.

    I found this site from searching around the internet for diaper and sissy stuff when I was a young teenager. I made an account back when adisc was 13+ but never really posted anything or talked to any people. Now that I am 18 though I figured what better time to meet some people with similar interests. and the fact that adisc will allow it now lol

    Trust me I won't lose the "glass half full vibe" its been my moto ever since I tried to kill myself. There is always a silver lining right? I generally don't let many things "get my goat" anyways. I am glad you are one too! This world does need more people who can see the lighter side of things! The world is stuck in such a dark moody muck most of the time!

    Thanks again for the wonderful welcome gigglemuffinz!

Similar Threads

  1. Wonderful/Morbid thought...
    By Scaramouche in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2013, 04:16
  2. Wonderful Waterfuls
    By pamperchu in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-Sep-2012, 09:53
  3. Hellllooooooooo from Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
    By DanDyper in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2011, 11:43
  4. A Wonderful Wife
    By AnalogRTO in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-Apr-2010, 01:18
  5. Life is wonderful...
    By Boogeyman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-Jan-2009, 00:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.