Thread: Something Different

Exclamation Something Different

Hi guys I know i'm new but i'm about to go to bed and decided to find a way to get a makeshift diaper and get it quickly. I don't want to use towels because they usually leak or give me rashes I don't have my car right now it's in the shop so I cant go buy diapers please help ASAP!

Most likely a towel is your best option. A good way to stop leaks is to make some makeshift plastic pants from a garbage or shopping bag and some tape.

Well, you can't make something from nothing. You can have cloth or disposable but since you can't go get disposables your only option is cloth. Towels work but you must use plastic pants or you'll completely leak. You could try (and I'm not guaranteeing anything here) stepping through the bottom of a trash bag and taping the top around your waist as makeshift plastic pants with towels pinned inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsymphony View Post
    Most likely a towel is your best option. A good way to stop leaks is to make some makeshift plastic pants from a garbage or shopping bag and some tape.
    We were responding simultaneously.

Ok how about this the last absolute thing i want is towels and a garbage bag I can possibly spend an hour max on it give me ideas please

Seriously, nothing else will work. Everything else will leak a hundred times worse than towels because towels are the most absorbant househld product that you can get. That's why they're used as towels.

If you're not prepared to use towels, and you're prepared to deal with severe leakage, use some t-shirts or something like that. Soft cotton..

The other easy option is flannel bed sheets. They might seem a tad large for diapers, but consider that flat baby diapers are commonly 36 inches on a side. Take a bed sheet, fold one end in until it's square, then use any of a number of common flat diaper folds, such as the origami fold.

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    We were responding simultaneously.
    lol! thats awesome!