Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: embarrassing thing

  1. #1

    Default embarrassing thing

    Yesterday I was at home, wearing diaper under my pants and a paci.
    I ordered some food, and when the delivery guy arrived I opened the door but forgot all about the paci in my mouth
    He looked quite amusing, only then I realized waht happend...
    I acted like nothing happend, smiled to him with a wink, and continued us usual.
    I almost peed my pants
    well... I did pee my diaper

  2. #2

    Default

    That just shows how comfortable you are with yourself.

  3. #3

    Default

    The mouth is one of the most sensitive areas in the body, plus I find it odd you likely didn't talk to him at all give a pacifier was in your mouth the whole time. But I do suppose it's possible, but at the same time not that big of a deal anyhow.

  4. #4

    Default

    Eh you probably won't see him again anyways. I once got out of the shower and answered the door with nothing but a towel around my waist standing in a seductive pose because I thought it was a friend of mine who was coming over that day and he would have had quite the amusing reaction to me standing there like that, but it turned out to be one of those Jehovah's witness people. Needless to say they didn't come back! XD

  5. #5

    Default

    if it's a Witness, I'm definitely opening the door in a cloth diaper, a cigar in one hand, and a martini in another, saying "Whaddya want?!"

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsymphony View Post
    Eh you probably won't see him again anyways. I once got out of the shower and answered the door with nothing but a towel around my waist standing in a seductive pose because I thought it was a friend of mine who was coming over that day and he would have had quite the amusing reaction to me standing there like that, but it turned out to be one of those Jehovah's witness people. Needless to say they didn't come back! XD
    Jehovah's witnesses are fun to annoy. When I had long hair, I answered the door and I was playing some metal music anyway. I grabbed my marker after peeking out of the blinds, and drew a Pentagon on my forehead and answered my door with a growl. I've done numerous things to get some reaction from them. They knock on my door to annoy me so why not have some fun with it?

  7. #7

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The mouth is one of the most sensitive areas in the body, plus I find it odd you likely didn't talk to him at all give a pacifier was in your mouth the whole time. But I do suppose it's possible, but at the same time not that big of a deal anyhow.
    You're right, but when you get used to it in your mouth it becomes natural, Although I did took it out after a few seconds.
    I guess he thought I was playing with my baby or something...

  8. #8

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Jehovah's witnesses are fun to annoy. When I had long hair, I answered the door and I was playing some metal music anyway. I grabbed my marker after peeking out of the blinds, and drew a Pentagon on my forehead and answered my door with a growl. I've done numerous things to get some reaction from them. They knock on my door to annoy me so why not have some fun with it?
    HA! I have done something similar save for the pentagon. I was having band practice at the time and they were banging on the door so I told my bandmates to play our heaviest song and I walked up to the door (thanks to wireless systems) and kept playing when I answered it. They got kind of pissed off when I wouldn't stop to listen to them. of course when someone is windmilling and shredding away, there probably not in the mood to talk. Eventually they just left but it took a while lol! I swear I live like a block from where their church is, you would think after all I have done to mess with them the word would get around.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    if it's a Witness, I'm definitely opening the door in a cloth diaper, a cigar in one hand, and a martini in another, saying "Whaddya want?!"
    HAHA!!! that would make my day!

  9. #9

    Default

    sorry to turn the post, but I Do remember one incedent when I was a kid......
    ..... We were living 5 miles from the main highway down a dirt road, no electricity, no running water (yes, as primitive as can be). At the time my brother and I were burning horse dung to run off the flies.. (dear Lord they were bad there) they showed up, sniffed a bit disgustedley at the odor. My mom, (rather religious herself) viewed it as a challenge (total 'Come into my Parlor' attitude). She invited them inside and, after brief introductions and an offer of refereshments they started into a Bible Thumping session (my mom, while religious, is NOT Christian, though knows the Bible well) where every Bible quote they put out, she dropped a counterquote, meanwhile, we doused the horse manure fire and the flies rolled in. after 15 minutes, they stepped out of the house, and began to walk, then run to to their car. they were beset with flies before they were halfway from the house to the car... they never came back, I actually think my mom shook their beliefs to the core. and the flies didn't help em.. we laughed our asses off afterwards

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Jehovah's witnesses are fun to annoy. When I had long hair, I answered the door and I was playing some metal music anyway. I grabbed my marker after peeking out of the blinds, and drew a Pentagon on my forehead and answered my door with a growl. I've done numerous things to get some reaction from them. They knock on my door to annoy me so why not have some fun with it?
    Once I told them I was gay, the other time I said I was Wiccan. Next time I'll ask "WAIT, SO THE WORLD DIDN'T END LIKE YOU GUYS PREDICTED IT WOULD BEFORE I WAS BORN!?"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14-Jan-2013, 06:03
  2. How embarrassing
    By Calico in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-Jun-2012, 21:52
  3. So embarrassing
    By Layne0033 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2011, 20:18
  4. the most embarrassing thing happen to you
    By matt1989 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-Dec-2010, 04:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.