Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To skinny?

Default To skinny?

Recently I just ran out of diapers and need to buy some more, but before I do I was wondering if I am too skinny for mediums. There are a lot of cute types of diapers that are only sold in medium, for instance the ABU Cushies or bambino diapers. I really want to try these out but I have a 27.5 inch waist and weigh 117 lbs. I usually just stuck with the smaller sizes but I heard that if I just tape up the mediums real tight they might fit. What do you guys think?

It might work, it might not, everyone's different. I know for me however tight I tape up size Larges, they don't fit properly.

They won't fit. I made the mistake of buying Tena slips in Large once (I usually wear medium) and they were huge. And as Overnight says, even taping them really tight round the waist doesn't help because the legs still gape and leak. If small fits you well, medium most likely won't.

With that pack of Larges, I ended up cutting off all the surrounding plastic and wearing them as big pads inside pants.

You'll probably be fine with Bambinos, they run on the smaller side. I too had that same concern, but worst case scenario is that the top tabs are close together. I'm 30 - 31, and they fit me just fine (as in, they actually fit the way they are supposed to). You might look into buying a onesie at some point too, that way if it is a little loose the onesie will keep it in place.

I would recommend that you get small diapers, my waist is a little bit bigger and smalls are a bit too small and medium is a bit too big so I'm in between but I can usually make a medium work with my waist size.

Zpeed

Go eat at McDonalds, every time..

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    Go eat at McDonalds, every time..
    I wish I could lol it kinda sucks being so underweight but I have celiac disease and a dairy allergy! I literally can only have the fries and soda. My diet is forced to be healthy lol

Zpeed

The world is weird..

We that want to go down in weight...

Those that want to go up in weight...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsymphony View Post
    I wish I could lol it kinda sucks being so underweight but I have celiac disease and a dairy allergy! I literally can only have the fries and soda. My diet is forced to be healthy lol
    i would suggest gaining a bit of wieght

may be hard but would probly be healthy for you as well as make you fit into a medium diaper

this is not ment to come off as rude so im sorry if it does

eat as much fatty foods as possible LOL

any who i really do not pay attention to much of the small sizes um idk if fabine produces smalls or not its worth looking into