Thread: Ever have a BAD DAY while wearing?

Default Ever have a BAD DAY while wearing?

I had a meltdown while putting an engine in my Yamaha and one of the drive shaft bolts snapped off inside the case; minor annoyance and some curse words. Attempt #1 to extract the bolt; frustration but thinking ahead to the next stage if needed. Attempt #2; "COME ON". Failed attempt #3; kicking the side of the engine case with my heel and flipping it the bird. I did walk away for a few moments between each attempt. Between the growing frustration at a broken bolt defying every one of my previous successful experiences with the task (knowing exactly what to do and in logical sequence), yahoos coming in and out and back and forth, and someone in the vicinity committing ear rape with a bassy stereo, topped off with being hungry, thirsty AND in a saturated Tena with no opportunity to change.

Things did get better, despite a couple of customers' scoots acting up which turned out to be easy troubleshoots, and eventually I was able to change into my crinkly Wings, which I was looking forward to all day.

So who all else will admit to having a day go sour despite wearing the happy underwear?

Sounds like a rough day! I don't really approach my diaper wearing in that way and I can't think of anything that hit me in any abnormally bad way while wearing. Your post did make me think of this, though: Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip, May 14, 1995 on GoComics.com

Much much better after a bubble bath and then seeing that. In retrospect it took me a lot longer to reach that point and recovered much quicker. Hopefully nobody's had their day end in tears and handcuffs (unless they happen to enjoy that sort of thing) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like a rough day! I don't really approach my diaper wearing in that way and I can't think of anything that hit me in any abnormally bad way while wearing. Your post did make me think of this, though: Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip, May 14, 1995 on GoComics.com
    Wow thank you for putting that up. That is one of the best things I have seen of late.

Great Calvin and Hobbes! You need a nice smooth chill day. Mayve a burger at In - N - Out...

some days are like that, especially when mechanicin by the flat rate job.. on a 20 year old vehicle (after bolts have rusted.. etc) yeah, I've had my share of em.. the problem is, when the rocket ship underpants don't hold up

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    some days are like that, especially when mechanicin by the flat rate job.. on a 20 year old vehicle (after bolts have rusted.. etc) yeah, I've had my share of em.. the problem is, when the rocket ship underpants don't hold up
    ..and when the tweeker friends of the shop owner hover around and won't shut up. At least everything is closer to being in 1 piece again. If he's there when I go back, he might get a little more of a show than he bargained for... *Beeend, streeeeeetch... 'huh?'*

ETA: not the owner, the friend. Deserves a bit of payback anyway for parking gum where I had to work in a sitting position